Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    F'real, though, why is maple syrup so expensive. You're literally next door, that shit should be dirt cheap.
    Canada, specifically Quebec is most of the production of the entire world. USA and China both have demands that are higher then is possibly to produce, hence the price goes up, demand is high now. Also for the last decade, most of the exportation stock was infact years of accumulation, because there was no demand outside of Canada. So as the stock accumulation is now running out, its even less available and cost even more.

In two days it will be 'murica's turn.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post

In two days it will be 'murica's turn.
    All the good things are born in July. Canada, USA, Myself, in no particular order of importance. List goes on.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Canada, specifically Quebec is most of the production of the entire world. USA and China both have demands that are higher then is possibly to produce, hence the price goes up, demand is high now. Also for the last decade, most of the exportation stock was infact years of accumulation, because there was no demand outside of Canada. So as the stock accumulation is now running out, its even less available and cost even more.
    Maple syrup is a bitch to make too, it's requires a lot of raw materials and can only be harvested during specific times of years and greatly impacted by the climate so a bad year could result in very little syrup.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    All the good things are born in July. Canada, USA, Myself, in no particular order of importance. List goes on.
    The first American income tax bill was also signed in on July. Jerk.