Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I hoped for futanari elune doing this rough way with unwilling malorne. Got really disappointed.
    A lot of stuff I don't mind.

But that...that...the mind that came up with that should've been drowned at birth.

On topic Elune wouldn't be the first god to get it on with mortals/animals. Greek gods did it every other day.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    A lot of stuff I don't mind.

But that...that...the mind that came up with that should've been drowned at birth.
    What if they tried, but the kid got raised by ass-raping kappas instead ?

Deleted
    If Alexstrasza can make Aggra pregnant by touching her belly, I find it bizarre that you folks are questioning Malorne's masculinity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    If Alexstrasza can make Aggra pregnant by touching her belly, I find it bizarre that you folks are questioning Malorne's masculinity.
    Im pretty sure that it wasn't alextrasza and it wasn't belly that was being touched. And if warcraft movie is any reference they were doing it haaaaaaard baby (i love guro).

Deleted
    Im pretty sure that it wasn't alextrasza and it wasn't belly that was being touched.
    Dude. You have seen the same Cataclysm epilogue as all of us. Obviously Alexstrasza is the father.

And if warcraft movie is any reference they were doing it haaaaaaard baby (i love guro).
    Now this I won't question. I would bang the shit out of Draka and Garona if I could.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-07-02 at 10:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well... they should be teaching you this in biology or sexual education but here we go.
    When mommy moon and papa stag love eachother very much, the stag takes his... log, yes, that's the thing, his log, and he puts it in one of the holes on the moon. As you can see, the moon has lots of choices so he has from where to choose however if he puts his log into a special hole and manages to let milk flow through the log in the hole of the moon while the moon has a volcanic rumble herself, it creates an egg.

9 months later Ysera brought in baby Cenarius to the couple. Like a stork. That's why she's in the picture.
    i think it takes more than 9 months
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.