ShadowPriest PvP in Random BGs

What stat do you guys use? I see Crit builds, Haste builds, Mastery builds?
    I'm currently use a Haste build and kinda like it, I'm wondering how my 0.5s quicker MB beats a full crit one though...

My question is for random BGs, not arena or RBGs.

Many thanks!

-Pel
    Last edited by Pelleas; 2016-07-02 at 03:32 PM.

Not that it will matter for much longer anymore due to prepatch being on servers in roughly a month

I run max crit > vers > haste > mastery on my AS build. With stacking 700 and 710 crit insignia you end up with around 57% crit in a pvp area, which will give you a super steady amount of apparitions and orbs, so alot of selfheal, extra damage and running so much crit makes up for the instant minblast every 4-5 seconds and damage on mindspike. You gain alot of survivability through the crit too, due to flashheals being stronger, shields also being bigger due to critting often and doubling the amount shielded (and reflected with reflect glyph).

It is slightly less mobile than the COP spec, but you can offset it a bit by taking the instant mb proc, and root glyph for mindblast also helps alot in many situations.

I'm doing what heinz0r is, and having a lot of fun with it, particularly in Ashran and larger BGs.