Fury of the Eagle animation - Is it still a monk ability?

Just wondering if that animation has changed? Because in my opinion it looks really bad and doesn't suit this spear wielder at all. Especially not if the spear isn't even used in the animation. I tried looking on youtube videos and google from the last month (for more up to date information) but nobody in their videos use it so I'm asking here instead.

And ty in advance.

Deleted
    I hope it's just a placeholder. At least last week it still used the monk animation.

Unfortunately, as of now, it still uses the Fists animation.

I've been hoping it was a placeholder since I first used it in Alpha.

Unfortunately my voice on the feedback forums went unheard and it's still the same animation. At least they gave it a spell effect?

Yeah its pretty lame as a copy paste FoF..

I tweeted them just now asking for a unique animation using the spear and maybe an eagle animation aswell like Harpoon has, since its called Fury of the Eagle.. Here's to hoping.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not happening at this stage.. would be really surprised if it did.

Today FINALLY Fury of the Eagle has been usable while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta31 View Post
    Today FINALLY Fury of the Eagle has been usable while moving.
    really? This is huge. Can't rly test it, my hunter is bugged with no survival weapon.

Been like that for a few days now, but yeah, I was wondering why they didn't have it behave like FoF since its the same exact thing. Hopefully the animation is changed
    Roland, Oscuridad of Sargeras
    <Design> 13/13M HFC - Recruiting

Yeah, last big build a few days ago made it castable while moving. Still disappointing that it uses that same animation, it is one of my biggest pet peeves about playing Survival.

EDIT: As of the new build that was just deployed, the animation STILL remains the same. Beginning to think that it won't be changing.
    Last edited by Deathhoof; 2016-07-06 at 07:37 AM.

Guess we'll be punching things, you know, like eagles do.

Deleted
    *Takes our a shovel* I heard rumors that the animation for this has been updated. Can anyone confirm?

Someone posted a video of the new animation here:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post42010865

Pretty similar but at least it's not punching anymore.

At least that has like spears and stuff, seems more thematically appropriate than AND NOW I WILL USE MY FISTS

Deleted
    I jsut wonder why they do not use Hulon`s animation