[H - Barthilas - US] <Kopitiam> 13/13H LF Exceptional Raiders for Legion

Current Recruitment Needs:

Healers: All

Dps (Melee): Rogues, DK

Dps (Range): Warlock, Mage

Please feel free to contact me or my recruiters should you have any doubts or queries.

Kopitiam is a casual raiding progression horde guild on Barthilas. We are a Singapore-based guild, but we definitely have a mixture of players within our ranks. We pride ourselves on having an extensive history with consistent raiding progress throughout the many expansions this game has come to offer us. Although we tend to take progression raiding seriously, we are able to maintain a relaxed yet productive atmosphere within our raids. We are a group of friends that work well together and a guild that strives to improve each and every tier. As you can see our progression is definitely not a mythic-level raiding guild. But we definitely aspire to be one. (Don't let dreams be dreams).

We are determined to find reliable and steady players that are motivated to progress at an casual pace through future content. If you feel that you are one of the best performers in your guild, and you feel burnout and want to take a casual raiding schedule, we want you to be a part of our team.

Raiding Times:

Monday: 8pm-11:00pm (GMT+8) / 8am-11:00am (EST) / 10pm-1:00am (AEST)

Wednesday: 8pm-11:00pm (GMT+8) /8am-11:00am (EST)/ 10pm-1:00am (AEST)

Friday: 8pm-11:00pm (GMT+8)/ 8am-11:00am (EST)/ 10pm - 1:00am(AEST)

What we are offering you:

There are plenty of hardcore progression guilds out there, but we are not one of them, we are the guild that does casual raids with steady progression throughout expansions. If you are one of those people that want to see progression but do not want to take the whole week to raid. This is the guild for you.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, you are encouraged to contact us directly through BattleTag:

Aldari (Aldari#1939) - Recruiter

Alexacute (Merci#11230) - GM
    Last edited by Alexacute; 2016-07-20 at 01:47 PM.

Need one more warlock to complete the roster!!!

Deleted
    Hi there,

Please see my recruitment thread in this forum (
    Ex-EU-Raid-Leader-and-Guild-Master-seeks-new-Singapore-GMT-8-Raiding-guild
    ). I have a character on your server already created but its on a trial account. I cant message you unless you add me to your friends list. The character is called Sharkster & my Bnet id is sharky#2786

Please also let me know the name of the character I can message you on once you have added me.

I have added both of you on bnet with the battle tags but waiting for you to accept.