Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you need a Mega Man fix you can always get the Mega Man Collection to relive that nostalgia or Shovel Knight if you want something similar but much better than Mighty No. 9

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    Man, so many good memories from waking up in the morning, grabbing a blanket and sitting down in the living room playing Megaman for the NES!
    Nostalgia is a bitch sometimes...

I miss having to write down those passwords.

Quote Originally Posted by I Regret Nothing View Post

I miss having to write down those passwords.
    I'm not sure I miss it, but damn was it fun back when I was a child!
    I remember when Megaman X came out, and you could get that Street Fighter 2 fireball move. So much good times were had!

kickstarter
    well... there's your problem. its always a gamble if you get what you put up money for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Glad you like it.

I was sold a spiritual successor to Mega Man, and what I got was a soulless dumpster fire.
    Still is a spiritual successor to Mega Man, even if you don't like it, and I say that as someone who got the first two games back in 1989 and has been a fan since.

Stage designs, bosses, copy mechanics, overall theme, male and female bro/sis heroes, etc, etc.

Outside of the delays, I'm glad I kick-started the game.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2016-07-04 at 04:16 AM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I'm done with japanese game developers/JRPGS. Square used to be my favorite gae company but I almost want FFXV to fial. So out of touch.
    Ehhh ffxiv is a VERY good final Fantasy..the first ACTUAK ff since damn...IX maybe..if you haven't you should check it out.

But agreed Capcom really needs to get it's act together with a real Devil May Cry game and stop using sf for EVERYTHING show Breath of Fire some fucking love same for Megamall legends and X I want to see more of all of those world's. Not more Hadouken and Monounsaturated Spam(thiugh great games they can get old)

I do love platinum though and level 5 is usually good though a bit yokai watch crazy these days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Ehhh ffxiv is a VERY good final Fantasy..the first ACTUAK ff since damn...IX maybe..if you haven't you should check it out.

But agreed Capcom really needs to get it's act together with a real Devil May Cry game and stop using sf for EVERYTHING show Breath of Fire some fucking love same for Megamall legends and X I want to see more of all of those world's. Not more Hadouken and Monounsaturated Spam(thiugh great games they can get old)

I do love platinum though and level 5 is usually good though a bit yokai watch crazy these days
    Fuck this, Capcom need to make a fucking more D&D beat 'em ups.

Literally the best games Capcom ever did.

Welp, sorry to be the no fun police, but there's already a megathread to discuss Mighty No. 9 over in Video Game discussion-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...buy-this-game)

So on that note, gonna close this here.