Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

Vladimir Putin to send Russia’s largest warship to Syria

VLADIMIR Putin is to send Russia’s largest battleship to Syria in a bid to crush ISIS once and for all.

The Russian president is to dispatch the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier plus 30 jet fighters and attack helicopters to the war-torn country in an attempt to destroy the terror group for good.

The Kremlin strongman’s decision came in the wake of ISIS atrocities in Bangladesh – where it murdered 2o hostages in a restaurant in the capital Dhaka – and Baghdad, Iraq, where a car bomb killed 125 shoppers.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/138405...e-and-for-all/

Dont need that much to wipe them out, biggest problem is that they are hiding like cowards amongst the civilians using them as human shields, they aint shit when caught in the open like in this video where hundreds of isis fighters are fleeing Faluja, 700 vehicles and hundreds of fighters gone in minutes

It breaks down a lot but that doesn't matter if they park it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Dont need that much to wipe them out, biggest problem is that they are hiding like cowards amongst the civilians using them as human shields, they aint shit when caught in the open like in this video where hundreds of isis fighters are fleeing Faluja, 700 vehicles and hundreds of fighters gone in minutes
    [video=youtube;VjXFGGqX7lw]https://www.youtube.com/wavideo]

I don't think anyone caught in the open by air, during a retreat, has much to put up. I wish that video had sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    I don't think anyone caught in the open by air, during a retreat, has much to put up. I wish that video had sound.
    They dont have any air support, no naval support nothing, all they can do is hide like pussies planting IED's and sending people to their deaths with bomb vests, wont take long untill they are gone, just a very slow process of clearing every town from the fighters as they are hiding amongst the civilians and boby trapping everything but the iraqis and the kurds is doing a very good job, slow but good.

If all civilians where gone isis would be dead already as they could bomb whatever they wanted without care of civilian deaths.

And yes sound would be nice
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2016-07-03 at 09:08 PM.

Hopefully they will be able to wipe out as many of those ISIS animals as possible.

Deleted
    Beautiful.

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Beautiful.

/10char
    New years eve in Fallujah would be nice with some sound though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    VLADIMIR Putin is to send Russia’s largest battleship to Syria in a bid to crush ISIS once and for all.

The Russian president is to dispatch the Admiral Kuznetsov aircraft carrier plus 30 jet fighters and attack helicopters to the war-torn country in an attempt to destroy the terror group for good.

The Kremlin strongman’s decision came in the wake of ISIS atrocities in Bangladesh – where it murdered 2o hostages in a restaurant in the capital Dhaka – and Baghdad, Iraq, where a car bomb killed 125 shoppers.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/138405...e-and-for-all/

The carrier lacks a catapult, the fighters taking off from it are GREATLY limited in range and payload compared to land based aircraft or those off US carriers. And that is only if the ship doesnt break down, which he has a history of doing. This isnt really going to help Syria much....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post

It breaks down a lot but that doesn't matter if they park it.
    I count 8 planes?.........8 thats pretty funny.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    New years eve in Fallujah would be nice with some sound though.
    Pew pew pew pew pew *distant sound of explosions* pewpewpewpewpewpwepepwepwepwepwepwewpepwewpwp

Why does Russia need a carrier to get to Syria? Couldn't they just launch airplanes from Russia... oh wait, Turkey would just shoot them down again.

It would be of course stupid to mention that the Russian carrier was never really operational, and use STOBAR. IE, it's a glorified Russian informercial. Again.

10+ Year Old Account
    What, is he going to order the crew to glare angrily at Syria's coast line?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Just saying here, ''bombing the s.... out of them'' is technique that was tried repeatedly.

(Hint : it does not work)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Just saying here, ''bombing the s.... out of them'' is technique that was tried repeatedly.

(Hint : it does not work)
    Of course it doesn't when you drop a 50,000$+ guided munitions with the blast radius of a shitty Chinese made firecracker.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of Putin but I respect his decision to deal with ISIS directly instead of dancing around in circles for political reasons like western governments are.
    Me not that kind of Orc!

Deleted
    Such glorious retribution.

7+ Year Old Account
    That video is the perfect example of why Isis is a complete joke, they are kids with pellet guns fighting a swat team. And why war is pathetic , how many dead with no chance to fight back. Don;t get me wrong they deserve it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    I'm not a fan of Putin but I respect his decision to deal with ISIS directly instead of dancing around in circles for political reasons like western governments are.
    Putin doesn't give a fuck about ISIS. He's there to prop up Assad, because if Assad gets kicked out, Russia can kiss their naval base at Tartus goodbye, and that's the only base they've got in the Mediterranean.

That just happens to involve blowing up ISIS, as well as any anti-Assad rebels that are fighting both Assad and ISIS.
    Last edited by Masark; 2016-07-04 at 06:47 AM.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters