Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Last Few years I guess like the ones started since around 2010 or something?if yes then its game of thrones,mr robot,homeland,fringe,the Americans

15+ Year Old Account
    1.Suits
    2. Street Outlaws
    3. Walking Dead
    4. The Last Ship
    5. Vikings
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Justified,The Venture Bros., Archer, Rick & Morty, The Blacklist.

Just going to name the shows that are not in everyone's list: Hannibal, Bates Motel, Narcos, The Leftovers, Bloodline, Gotham, The Fall, Peaky Blinders, The Missing.

Im sure I still forgot loads. Have been most impressed by Mr. Robot though!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidz View Post
    Just going to name the shows that are not in everyone's list: Hannibal, Bates Motel, Narcos, The Leftovers, Bloodline, Gotham, The Fall, Peaky Blinders, The Missing.

Im sure I still forgot loads. Have been most impressed by Mr. Robot though!
    I forgot about the leftovers.Amazing show.

Deleted
    Due to this thread, I've been watching Mr. Robot, and I agree it is very good. Not so much for the story, which is simplistic so far and a little too much overtones of V for Vendetta (*), but the acting is superb, all of the cast highly likeable, despite being modern with up to date social issues and lifestyles they don't constantly and unrealistically rub it in your face (looking at you Sense8!) and the writing plus dialog is superb.

In particular, every time you think a character is behaving completely unlike how a normal person would act, the writers have a way to justify their actions shortly after. This makes you trust the writers when other weird events start going down and just get into their world. This is important because critical, though some predictable, "twists" occur towards the very end of the series.

Most astonishingly, all the hacking in it is super realistic! I have never seen any other show or movie purely for entertainment that comes even close to its realism. This is going to spoil and educate a lot of people in future who are used to CSI/24-like crud from other shows where hacking is just magic.

Oddly enough, the main reason I will be continue to watch this series is not for the premise or principal actors, but for mostly two very interesting side characters (hint: wife + rose).

(*) Yes, I know it is life imitating art, imitating life due to V for Vendetta -> Anonymous hacking group -> Mr. Robot, but still it is art and they could have picked any direction of their own ...
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2016-07-08 at 09:41 PM.