Legion sub rogue infinite shadow blades?

I have't seen a post on this,but if you are lucky enough to get a certain key set of items.It looks like it may
    be possible to keep the buff up indefinitely,for shadow blades.

#1. 3 points into the artifact trait 'Soul Shadows' takes your Shadow Blades buff from a duration of 15 second,to
    25 seconds.

#2. Let's say you are lucky enough to get 3 relic slots for 'Soul Shadows' it Increases your Shadow Blades duration from
    25 seconds,to 35 seconds.

#3. The legendary 'Denial of the Half-Giants','Your finishing moves extend the duration of Shadow Blades by 0.5 sec for each combo point spent.'
    Now if you are using the talent,'Deeper Stratagem'.This adds 3 seconds to the duration of Shadow Blades per 6 combo point finisher spent.

Now with your shadow blades starting at 35 seconds,shadow technique procs,the increased combo points from shadow blades,and
    the combo points being gained from 'envoloping shadows' (which is a talent you should also be using).you will be turning out way more then enough finishers to keep shadow blades up indefinitely. Even without the added in 10 seconds from
    the 3 relic slots,it still looks promising of keeping shadow blades up the entire fight.

So my questions,Is it in fact meant to be possible for 100% up-time on shadow blades? or is this an oversight? Also if it is meant to
    be achievable How much will this put the damage game between ass now? because they both seem pretty even at the moment.

Deleted
    Enveloping shadows is the worse talent on that tier.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsu View Post
    How much will this put the damage game between ass now? because they both seem pretty even at the moment.
    On paper similar thing is possible for assassination. You can get 3 epic relics that increase "Master Assassin" so you get 60sec reduction on vendetta, pair it up with legendary Duskwalker's Footpads and you will have pretty high uptime on it.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsu View Post
    be achievable How much will this put the damage game between ass now? because they both seem pretty even at the moment.
    assa can get insane uptime on vendetta as well so i wouldnt hold my breath on that one.