Post PTR - Retribution Dps Nerf ?

Hi.

My main is Retribution Paladin around 733 ilvl. (Seldella Eu , i can't post a link to my armory)
    my dps :
    Live: 195k Burst at opening and 4-7 minutes of combat is 89k Overall.
    Ptr: 75k Burst at opening and 4-7 minutes of combat is 58k Overall.

I Tried Al tier combo, gear mastery , crit , hast etc. 75k with 58k is the best i could get.

If some one find a better combo for getting around the live dps, and if other classes have the same problem or got better .

Ps: sorry for my bad english

Dps has gone down on almost all classes, because classes are balanced around 110 and artifacts. HFC bosses has been nerfed by 30% so far ;-)

Deleted
    Don't forget to account for Greater Blessing of Might. I don't know how much it adds but anything is something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Very few classes/specs perform anywhere near their Live performance on the PTR.

MM Hunters, Spriests and Enha shamans are looking to survive the pre-patch period pretty well though.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

So only the hfc got nerf ? what about the rest of the Draenor ?
    This means that i'm gonna have a hard time farming rar/elites etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    So only the hfc got nerf ? what about the rest of the Draenor ?
    This means that i'm gonna have a hard time farming rar/elites etc.
    Elites are fine, just take a little longer to kill overall. You might want to be careful tho, cause Ret Pal have lost some selfhealing capacity, it might get a little bit more difficult. I can kill Tanaan elites without to much problems with my 670 ilvl Ret Pal so you shouldn't have any problem

As Svad said, everything is balanced around the artefact weapons and without it, some classes are at a huge disadvantage, especially the RET Pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    As Svad said, everything is balanced around the artefact weapons and without it, some classes are at a huge disadvantage, especially the RET Pal.
    So when the pre Legion patch get live i can't play my class at full potential for a few weeks till Legion is out and i get a my artifact, this is nice to get to the dps where i was 1 year ago with 670 ilvl.

From my point of view this is the most ridiculous pre-expansion patch that blizzard ever done.

Okey you nerf/buff some classes but not that much with the thought that they gonna get OP in the future.

I can not believe this expansion is based on ONE freaking item

IF Demon-Hunters are not gonna be available pre legion so i can have something to do that is not around an item, i think i gonna play something else until Legion goes live ( now for real is a wast of time )

Common sense suggests it wouldn't be a good thing if they balanced things around the few weeks we'll spend at 100.

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    So when the pre Legion patch get live i can't play my class at full potential for a few weeks till Legion is out and i get a my artifact, this is nice to get to the dps where i was 1 year ago with 670 ilvl.

From my point of view this is the most ridiculous pre-expansion patch that blizzard ever done.

Okey you nerf/buff some classes but not that much with the thought that they gonna get OP in the future.

I can not believe this expansion is based on ONE freaking item

IF Demon-Hunters are not gonna be available pre legion so i can have something to do that is not around an item, i think i gonna play something else until Legion goes live ( now for real is a wast of time )
    It's always been like this. The pre patch have always came out with their lot of nerf to everything in preparation for what would come later on with the new max level. The difference with legion is the weapon Artefact that won't be immediately available and will cause some trouble for some class and a feeling of big nerf. But to be fair, I've tested things on the PTR long enough to see that even with a slight nerf to DPS, you can do what you were doing before. Just get use to the new dps cycle and toy with the talents. There's some amazing thing to do (like the full aoe build that is insane).

Quote Originally Posted by Nega View Post
    Common sense suggests it wouldn't be a good thing if they balanced things around the few weeks we'll spend at 100.
    The problem with common sense is that it's so rare these days. Should really start calling it rare sense.

Deleted
    New patch notes just went out, nothing but buffs for retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Where i can see them ?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    They significantly nerfed our HP gain. They buffed judgement baseline but ripped judgement traits in our artifact. Read the full notes. That's just bad datamining.

Edit: and still nothing done about our horrid mobility.

To OP: Leg ring and HFC trinkets have also been nerfed pretty hard for 7.0, iirc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildspirit View Post
    Elites are fine, just take a little longer to kill overall. You might want to be careful tho, cause Ret Pal have lost some selfhealing capacity, it might get a little bit more difficult. I can kill Tanaan elites without to much problems with my 670 ilvl Ret Pal so you shouldn't have any problem

Damage wise maybe but mechanically lolno

No there were nerfs, TFOJ nerfed( instead of 1.5 reduction, now 1.0 second reduction) Blade of Wrath is now 7.5 CD

BoJ damage got buffed but on a CD of 10.5 seconds.

-_-
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi