Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I understand feeling certain fetishes are creepy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't personally disgusted with several of them, but to put down people for having them or imply that something is wrong with them seems immature. It's all preferences and to act as if any one fetish holds normalcy over another is ridiculous when several people find fucking another person in the pooper as repulsive as some people find the idea of humping the air while wearing goggles. As soon as you try to assert your feelings on a fetish to other people, you're being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    I get feeling certain fetishes are creepy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't personally disgusted with several of them, but to put down people for having them or imply that something is wrong with them seems immature. It's all preferences and to act as if any one fetish holds normalcy over another is ridiculous when several people find fucking another person in the pooper as repulsive as some people find the idea of humping the air while wearing goggles. As soon as you try to assert your feelings on a fetish to other people, you're being stupid.
    Everybody has their kink.
    https://vimeo.com/73737514
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You're aware that isn't Pride approved lol

I saw a woman blowing a fat bloke on NYE, I didn't immediately think that's common
    Not gonna lie I wasn't happy the event itself was occurring in a industrial area to start with. I am firmly in the tolerate camp. I detest it but I will tolerate it with clenched teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Everybody has their kink.
    https://vimeo.com/73737514
    Exactly. Anyone who feels superiority over another because they don't hold a certain fetish need to understand that several people would be vomiting seeing what they do in bed even if the person feeling superior considers it vanilla. It's fine if you're okay with it but to assume that you're objectively "normal" in what you find arousing is ridiculous. Nobody will ever have a "normal" sex life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.