Deleted

Question legion 5man dungeons : strongest classes for each role

So i was thinking about how previous cm records show that some classes are more suitable in a 5man setup than others.
    (blood dks, ele shams for example)

What classes do you think will dominate mythic+ 5mans in legion? (my question is about class mechanics like cleave / heavy tank heal / mass cc etc, and not so much about numbers since those havent been tuned yet)

10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors tend to be pretty solid DPS in CMs near the end of an xpac. I'm gunna guess Blood DK tanks, resto shaman, arms warrior, fire mage, aaaaaaand Demon Hunter for shits and giggles.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

All tanks seem good, but once again Blood seems Great. Vengeance isn't bad either, it has some interesting utility.
    DPS there is a few specs that stand way above the rest right now.
    #1 is Unholy DK, who have been given Fire Nova from WoD, which was a big part of why Enhance was so good.
    The more mobs there are, the more exponential damage increase you get, which transfers to boss mobs too of course.

After that, I'd say Warrior does indeed have very good burst AOE with their new 5 second 100 percent crit window.

Havoc and Windwalker are probably right behind him in terms of AOE and WW still gives the speed buff which can be pretty useful.

In terms of healers, shaman seems like a good candidate since they have a ton of utility, but I think a lot of that utility is still better suited to raid environments, outside of their Stampeding Roar totem.
    It will depend a lot on which healer can do the most DPS regularly, as Blood can out heal any healer as of right now on the beta easily, giving them any global that would normally be needed for the tank free, plus the first 8-10 where everything is up.

Big trick is getting a lust. I think it will probably just end up being Enhance, as they are incredibly bursty and have very simply yet effective AOE. Not as crazy as they are in WoD, but very stable.
    Lust and cap totem goes a long way in 5 mans, as well as an ahnk for some skips.

But now dieing doesn't reset lust in 5 mans, so that's something to consider too.

At this point, I'd say your best three DPS specs are probably fine, as long as they understand how to prepot as often as possible and use CDs on trash.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV