Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Lol, America wouldn't exist without immigration or refugees. It seems that's it's only a concern when the refugees/immigrants are not white like the "good" old times.
    The difference is back then immigrants wanted to come to America and BE Americans. Now they just want to be Mexican, Chinese, Indian, etc, while living in America and reaping the benefits. They dont want to BE American

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    "John Cena doesn't hate everyone who isn't like me? HE'S GOT IT ALL WRONG!"
    Well Orlong does have a trump avatar, so that explains a lot.

Cena is making a good statement on accepting the fact america has many different people, and he's right. What you agree on things like migration are different to accepting the communities in your country, which places like america and the uk have. And you think 'oh this country is a white country' makes it seem like you would be happy to have anyone who wasn't your color to be deported.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The difference is back then immigrants wanted to come to America and BE Americans. Now they just want to be Mexican, Chinese, Indian, etc, while living in America and reaping the benefits. They dont want to BE American
    This is textbook rationalization, you made something up that sounds logical to you in order to justify a difference that's simply not there.
    I seen this quite often don't worry, it's a common reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    And you think 'oh this country is a white country' makes it seem like you would be happy to have anyone who wasn't your color to be deported.
    I could be wrong, but I think many many Americans, which I guess we are really saying the Whites ones, would be much more open and welcoming to any group of people that came to America and was like "damn this place is Awesome! I love it. I'm going to participate in every American activity I can! I'm going to do my best to learn the local language and adopt their way of life, because DAMN Daniel this place is great!"

Instead of it feels like "Some, maybe a lot" come in now and say "Well, this place sucks and is totally unacceptable! And then set out to change everything they can to make it just like the place they left. It's no different than if a white person moved from L.A. or NYC to a rural area to get away from the city, only to want to change all the values of the rural town to match that of the city.

Who the hell is John Cena

There are Irish Day parades, Saint Patrick's, there are Italian Day parades, the Scots have and annual event as does Finnish-Americans. Lot's of communities have an Oktoberfest for the German-Americans.

You can be American and still recognize your origins.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The post-millennial meme replacement of Chuck Norris.

10+ Year Old Account
    One day you mongols will probably appoint an ex wrestler as president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
    This is textbook rationalization, you made something up that sounds logical to you in order to justify a difference that's simply not there.
    I seen this quite often don't worry, it's a common reaction.
    If they wanted to BE American, they wouldnt fly the flags of the countries they came from. You cant just dip your toe in the pool, youre either jumping all in the deep end and becoming an American or you can get the hell away from the pool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    I could be wrong, but I think many many Americans, which I guess we are really saying the Whites ones, would be much more open and welcoming to any group of people that came to America and was like "damn this place is Awesome! I love it. I'm going to participate in every American activity I can! I'm going to do my best to learn the local language and adopt their way of life, because DAMN Daniel this place is great!"

Instead of it feels like "Some, maybe a lot" come in now and say "Well, this place sucks and is totally unacceptable! And then set out to change everything they can to make it just like the place they left. It's no different than if a white person moved from L.A. or NYC to a rural area to get away from the city, only to want to change all the values of the rural town to match that of the city.
    You hit the nail on the head 1000% (other than its not just white Americans, its ALL real Americans)

Be proud of being "insert minority"

Don't identify people as being "insert minority"

If only doublethink caused death

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    That made me hungry and horny at the same time!

I wasn't able to see the video....hurr hurr.

Bull shit.

We celebrate holidays from around the world here. People bring their cultures and are assimilated eventually. You just want to refuse to accept that and try to put a wall between them and us.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are an elitist fuck who think everyone has to be like you and believe/support the same things you do. If they come here, work their asses off to get paid below minimum wage and still support the economy more than the retard you're voting in as president, and you still think they are "reaping the benefits" then I don't want to BE American either.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Not sure. Why is the camera paning through the streets? Was there a point to this video?
    Look at the people in the background while he's talking.
    When he starts listing off various things like ethnicity, disabled, military, etc people representing that are shown behind him.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can't see him

He's the new Hulk Hogan. In 20 years I fully expect a sex tape with him making homophobic comments which then gets leaked by whatever gossip rag is around and then he will sue them for a large amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    He's the new Hulk Hogan. In 20 years I fully expect a sex tape with him making homophobic comments which then gets leaked by whatever gossip rag is around and then he will sue them for a large amount.
    Ah thanks for explaining lol, I don't follow sports, real or fake, except maybe baseketball

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    That made me hungry and horny at the same time!
    The best combination of feelings. Wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by KeirAdish View Post
    Look at the people in the background while he's talking.
    When he starts listing off various things like ethnicity, disabled, military, etc people representing that are shown behind him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Okey, with that Cena Meme out of the way
    It was a joke. About how I wasn't able to see him. A stupid meme created because of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LitDGyxFh4

And yes, it is no longer semi-funny if someone has to explain it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You can't see him
    ^like this

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    He may be (due to Vince MCMahon) an overbooked, over relied upon, poopy joke filled, decent at best grappler, but he is a damn good man. And a hard working sum bitch.
    Pretty much my thoughts on him. As a character I'm very much a "Cena Sucks" person, but as a person with the shit he does it's "Let's Go Cena".