Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Who is John Cena?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Which is complete bullshit, considering that you have had ethnic "communities" everywhere in the USA for as long as there has been different ethnicities (which is about as long as there has been a USA). Every Irishman who colonized america didnt suddenly stop being an irishman the instant he got off the boat. Same goes for every single person from every country to ever land on your soil.
    Are there any irish ghettos in the U.S.? The irish has assimilated but the chinese, the mexicans, the indians are not showing any sign of assimilation. they continue to speak spanish, chinese, and very little english even AFTER being born here. If you look at california education statistic, the hispanics who have born here can't speak or write or read above 3rd grade level. Remember this is California. A liberal town. So, there is no bias against Hispanics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    Lol, America wouldn't exist without immigration or refugees. It seems that's it's only a concern when the refugees/immigrants are not white like the "good" old times.
    Really? can you care to explain that? Are you saying America won't exist without the asians, the hispanics and all other people? And yes, not having immigrants be a genuine issue, if you want to maintain things what makes west Great. Believe me or not, We immigrants do not share your western viewpoints or ideals. If we outnumber you, western views and ideals WILL die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Are there any irish ghettos in the U.S.? The irish has assimilated but the chinese, the mexicans, the indians are not showing any sign of assimilation. they continue to speak spanish, chinese, and very little english even AFTER being born here...

Don't ever visit Southy Boston, modern English usage gets murdered daily. West Portal in San Francisco used to be bad too until it got gentrified in the 90's.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulForge View Post
    Who is John Cena?
    The Prometheus of wrestling. Instead of giving us Fire, he gave us a few Scooby-Doo movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    That's your right and view to have. The only thing I'm doing here is giving you food for thought...if that's your view on Cena....if you are here and now going to play the Mr/Mrs integrity card with him -- please at least not be a hypocrite....please don't watch any tv shows or hollywood block buster films with stars in them that are also adulterers....same with music who are your favorite artists? Any of them cheat or do drugs....ever been in gangs or is for this post its ONLY cheating that's bad in people? Is that how that game is played change the rules as you go?

Look honestly I don't give a shit who you like or don't like.... I'm just saying be true though don't be a fake person and go "I hate this dude he cheats"...."But I over look this other guys drug issues because i like how he sings..."......

The only other thing I'll say -- I think everyone deserves a second chance....if its sincere and John Cena -- hell I don't know if he's a dick in real life or not but evidence tends to sway me that hes a good dude...on his overwhelming charity work alone with kids... supposed there was a report that if you ranked the amount of single acts of charity (literally visiting a children's hospital would count as one, donating to a cause would count as another, showing up for a benefit signing autographs counts as one, etc.) there's no one in all of hollywood that has done more acts of charity. If i find the stat again I'll post it...Cena was up to like 500 acts of charity or something like that.

If that's even half true -- in my book that's worthy of a little forgiveness.
    LOL, I can dislike someone and still watch anything I want. I have no respect for him, doesn't make me a hypocrite to watch a match with him in it. You make absolutely no sense here. How many people had respect for say Sean Avery in the NHL? Didn't stop people from watching games where he played. He does his acts of charity because his rep is how he earns his spot in the WWE. Take away the recognition and hes a completely different person. Its not like Bill Gates donating billions to save millions, its Cena donating time to make millions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Yes world peace is very easy to accomplish. Just change human nature and things will be peachy.
    Yeah, unfortunate isn't it? I know it's a pipe dream. It's just frustrating how easy it appears to be and how impossible it really is.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Really? can you care to explain that? Are you saying America won't exist without the asians, the hispanics and all other people? And yes, not having immigrants be a genuine issue, if you want to maintain things what makes west Great. Believe me or not, We immigrants do not share your western viewpoints or ideals. If we outnumber you, western views and ideals WILL die.
    Without immigration, America would be dominated by Maya, Aztecs and others; not the most savory people.

Also, speaking for all immigrants is cute. You know, I am an immigrant too, and I DO share Western viewpoints or ideals; if you don't, the problem is in you and not in immigration.
    Last edited by May90; 2016-07-06 at 04:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    You respect him for taking advantage of awesome PR opportunities?
    There are plenty of ways to take advantage of PR opportunities. He is using that to make kids who have been dealt a shitty hand happy. There's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

And the vast majority of those times he's hung out with those kids it's never covered by cameras or media. It's him chilling with kids because they requested it.

It must suck to live such a pessimistic life.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    There are plenty of ways to take advantage of PR opportunities. He is using that to make kids who have been dealt a shitty hand happy. There's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

And the vast majority of those times he's hung out with those kids it's never covered by cameras or media. It's him chilling with kids because they requested it.

It must suck to live such a pessimistic life.
    Pessimistic? More like realistic. I'm sorry facts seem to upset you so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pessimistic? More like realistic. I'm sorry facts seem to upset you so much.
    And what facts are those?

Did you somehow magically make cameras appear at all of his 500 something Make A Wish requests? The vast majority of those weren't covered by press.

It's almost as though he wasn't attempting to use these kids for PR purposes.

Weird.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by TwoNineMarine View Post
    And what facts are those?

Did you somehow magically make cameras appear at all of his 500 something Make A Wish requests? The vast majority of those weren't covered by press.

It's almost as though he wasn't attempting to use these kids for PR purposes.

Weird.
    In the words of WWE's vice president of marketing, Stephanie McMahon "'philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win' -@biz Stone co-founder "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    In the words of WWE's vice president of marketing, Stephanie McMahon "'philanthropy is the future of marketing, it's the way brands r going 2 win' -@biz Stone co-founder "
    And I'm fine with that.

Frankly I couldn't care less about his motivations behind going and seeing those kids. Just his presence makes them happy and feel on top of the world.

Yes world peace is very easy to accomplish. Just change human nature and things will be peachy.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sorry people do things to benefit themselves. I'm sorry reality isn't as nice or palatable as you had hoped. I'm sorry you don't realize how advantageous it is for celebrities to make good use of PR stunts, or that most celebrities have two faces, the one you see on TV and the real one.
    LOL - wow you are a thick and bitter one aren't you? ...... You didn't get any of what I said if all you think is "HAH this guy thinks the world should be bunnies and rainbows".....part of what I was getting at -- since you apparently lack the intellect to crack the code on your own I'll help you....basically who makes you the Lord King High Ruler of People's Motives where its only what you say it is? You are saying like its known fact because you have inside proof this person ONLY does this because of this....wow...you are good can you please pick me the next round of Power Ball numbers too? No kidding some people just take advantage - but at the same time where did I say they don't?

Also show me right now where I wrote I think the world is fair and nice ? If you want we can swap "war stories" on how much hard times life has thrown each of us...and hey maybe your war stories would beat mine...because I don't know you.....but for all YOU know maybe what I suffered in life is also more than you....but tell me...what would that prove?

Yes life is a shit sandwich sometimes, yes people we love betray us, die before we expect them too, we have health issues that scare the piss out of us and oh btw its just not fair that "I" never win anything or get the exact opportunities as other people....so what you are saying is "Just be bitter and hate at everyone for your bitterness"..

You can still see good in people even if life shits on you...like most things...its a choice. Don't blame other people for your shitty choice.
    Last edited by Mytheros; 2016-07-06 at 10:47 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mytheros View Post
    LOL - wow you are a thick and bitter one aren't you? ...... You didn't get any of what I said if all you think is "HAH this guy thinks the world should be bunnies and rainbows".....part of what I was getting at -- since you apparently lack the intellect to crack the code on your own I'll help you....basically who makes you the Lord King High Ruler of People's Motives where its only what you say it is? You are saying like its known fact because you have inside proof this person ONLY does this because of this....wow...you are good can you please pick me the next round of Power Ball numbers too? No kidding some people just take advantage - but at the same time where did I say they don't?

Also show me right now where I wrote I think the world is fair and nice ? If you want we can swap "war stories" on how much hard times life has thrown each of us...and hey maybe your war stories would beat mine...because I don't know you.....but for all YOU know maybe what I suffered in life is also more than you....but tell me...what would that prove?

Yes life is a shit sandwich sometimes, yes people we love betray us, die before we expect them too, we have health issues that scare the piss out of us and oh btw its just not fair that "I" never win anything or get the exact opportunities as other people....so what you are saying is "Just be bitter and hate at everyone for your bitterness"..

You can still see good in people even if life shits on you...like most things...its a choice. Don't blame other people for your shitty choice.
    Damn people really have trouble with reality, huh? Guess it's easier to just live in denial your whole life.

10+ Year Old Account
    As Wrestling is acting (and anyone who believes its a legit sport needs to be studied), it stands to reason a wrestler could have an open opinion on current issues, and theres nothing to say any pro wrestler couldn't have an intelligent political outlook.

that said, while what Cena said could be looked at as a pipe dream, he does also raise some solid matter of fact. It doesn't matter what your political or social belief or status is, in america, and by extent the uk, these are countries made up of many different types of people that, for those who abide by the law of the land, should all be given respect no matter what. That obviously wouldn't extend to people who refuse to accept the law of the land, but for those that do, it doesn't matter what your gender, ethnicity, sexual origination or even your belief is, so long as your not trying to break the law for your own agenda.

If Cena had just made this clear, then he'd be in just the right place.