New to Subtlety. Is this a decent PvP opener?

I played quite some Assassination but would like to try Subtlety for PvP.

I could not really find guides on an opening combo/a rotation you start off with to burst a target down.
    Judging simply by the inter-synergies of all the talents, passives etc I came up with this:

start stealthed, behind your target, with deadly poison and crippling poison applied.
    Garrote (1CB, 100%arpen, DoT, Silence), Slice n Dice (12 sec energyreg+AS, if youre lucky with Garrote crit its 18sec), Hemorrhage (DoT asap), Premeditation, Backstab, Rupture, Marked for Death, Death from Above, Shadowdance, Cheap Shot, Ambush, Eviscerate, Ambush, Ambush, Eviscerate, repeat until SD ends.

This would mainly work vs not as mobile targets and in a long term fight. This certainly is no burst rotation (I think?).

Maybe you guys have feedback, and as you probably can see from the rotation I posted I have alot to improve on.

Deleted
    vs non mage (probably standard opener /best one for bgs n shit)

premed - snd - cheap shot - rupture - dance - ambush - ambush - kidney - mfd - dfa - cheap shot - garrote(when caster)/ambush, evis till no energy

vs mage
    premed - snd - garrote - cheap shot - hope you got lucky cp proccs - dfa - mfd evis - cheap shot/garrote/ambush spam dmg

arenas
    use kidney for cc + have snd up (mid game)
    kidney cc target - dance - cheap shot - rupture - ambush - cheap shot - evis - cheap shot - premed - evis - mfd evis

kidney on killtarget + rupture and snd up already
    kidney - dance - ambush - premed - dfa - mfd -evis - cheap shot - ambush/cheap shot/garrote + spam dmg

----------
    basically:
    - you have snd up
    - rupture on target (or garrote or hemo, you want to have sang veins but high rupture uptime is good for sustained)
    - fw for evis /as early as possible
    - don"t overcap CP
    - don't have gaps between stuns / silence
    - you can play hemo glyph to get more evisces on targets that you haven't "prepared" by putting up rupture beforehand
    - x3 DR Cheap Shots are worth it a lot of times
    - most dmg as sub (sustained) comes from rupture, most dmg in burst (important dmg most of the time comes from evis)
    - dfa on half cheap shots can end up in rnd dodge parry etc you can howerver dfa right after half kidney if enemy isn't orc

think that's more or less it

p.s.: to analyze your opener

start stealthed, behind your target, with deadly poison and crippling poison applied. use wound poison
    Garrote (1CB, 100%arpen, DoT, Silence) use only vs caster/dk, rogues/wars/druids/monks/... can fuck you up right here,
    Slice n Dice (12 sec energyreg+AS, if youre lucky with Garrote crit its 18sec), Hemorrhage (DoT asap), why? you already have sv from garrote
    Premeditation, use this to put up snd before you go
    Backstab, Rupture why? you already have sv from garrote,
    Marked for Death, Death from Above at this point garrote has long run out(gcd from hemo, snd, backstab, rupture, dfa + dfa travel time) and target can use def cd for dfa (smeld, evasion, die by the sword, spectral guise, blinkbug to avoid evis dmg,.....so many things) ,
    Shadowdance, Cheap Shot, Ambush, Eviscerate, Ambush, Ambush, Eviscerate,repeat until SD ends. you want lockdown on your killtarget!NO GAPS!!

hope it helps!
    you can also watch twitch.tv/warcraft tournament vods, they show abilities used

notable rogue streams: twitch.tv
    /roastyz
    /pikabooirl
    /whaazz
    /mirlolxd
    /tierzx
    /jaxington
    /nahj
    /nomanz
    /foxyo
    Last edited by mmoc0791345a13; 2016-07-05 at 04:57 PM.

alright thats alot of powerful and helpful information. I have not played the spec at all, 1-100 + dungeons + raids + pvp was all Assassination and it is my very first character aswell. There's alot of things i have to learn about subtlety and that you could chain-spam Cheap shots for 100% lockdown was something i did not even consider due to my lack of experience.
    thanks for the twitch streams aswell, I watched rhythmic for quite alot now (one of the best rogues na, maybe even the best idk) but its hard to keep track of all the things that newbs dont know, that he just does automatically by now.
    will definitely get some practice in on your rotations/openers and who knows, maybe I'll love subtlety more than Assassination.

Thanks!