Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Err, you lost me. I get that you compare the new questing talent choice with Taste for Blood at different levels and with different TfB quest progress, but what's the number on the vertical axis?
    Damage done by one globe.

Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    Err, you lost me. I get that you compare the new questing talent choice with Taste for Blood at different levels and with different TfB quest progress, but what's the number on the vertical axis?
    Bad maths... One second, I need to fix it
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Looks better now; cheers.

edit: don't quote me on it, but modifiers *should* be additive unless stated explicitly

Fixed. Just need to figure out how Sieging Wrath interacts with Black Pool...

- - - Updated - - -

Found another issue and fixed again. Looking online most people seem to claim this is multiplicative and is one of the only ones with Master Warp Blade for Zeratul.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    TfB is gonna be harder to stack again tho (1.5 sec death timer changed to 1 sec) so I reckon that unless you really coordinate with a proper tank and damage dealer, you'rebetter off taking siege talent at 1.

Then again, taking TfB in QM or often times HL never seemed to pay off anyway with the 1.5 sec timer :P
    Last edited by Muis; 2016-07-07 at 04:34 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So from judging from what your chart shows me @Ryme, then Sieging Wrath would be a nerf. I mean the new one only gives you +200 damage(though 33% more range), so accordingly it would do the same damage as a 200 tfb.

Edit: Yeah, I checked on the ptr and I was right, 200 stacks of tfb equals 25 stacks of sieging wrath. I also found sieging wrath is bugged in try mode, resetting does not reset the increased range, so you can stack a lot or range in try mode.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-07-08 at 12:18 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    So from judging from what your chart shows me @Ryme, then Sieging Wrath would be a nerf. I mean the new one only gives you +200 damage(though 33% more range), so accordingly it would do the same damage as a 200 tfb.

Edit: Yeah, I checked on the ptr and I was right, 200 stacks of tfb equals 25 stacks of sieging wrath. I also found sieging wrath is bugged in try mode, resetting does not reset the increased range, so you can stack a lot or range in try mode.
    Well, it is also easier to farm for, which is also an advantage. At least the finished quest will be powerful enough to clean up minion waves with the ulti combo, so he will still be a potent lane pusher with Sieging Wrath.

I think we will see the regular Q build in competitive and possibly the new All Shall Burn build (it is actually pretty powerful) as well. There is some build diversity now, which is a nice plus.

- - - Updated - - -

I have been playing some Uther on the PTR and his Holy Light build is so fun. I have been running this build and it is actually pretty potent in the late game. http://www.heroesnexus.com/talent-ca...aUJTCOQvaCPIAA

I still feel that Uther will need extra work on his talent selection, because there are still some clear cut choices as well as the builds not being all very viable (I'm looking at you Holy Radiance). Still, there is now more than one build that I can consider when playing Uther, which has made me start enjoying playing this Hero again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hehehe, they're buffing my BW build!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Well, it is also easier to farm for, which is also an advantage. At least the finished quest will be powerful enough to clean up minion waves with the ulti combo, so he will still be a potent lane pusher with Sieging Wrath.

I think we will see the regular Q build in competitive and possibly the new All Shall Burn build (it is actually pretty powerful) as well. There is some build diversity now, which is a nice plus.
    They actually nerfed my none Q build. By moving March fo Sin to level 7 I cant pick it up with Bound Minion. :/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Hehehe, they're buffing my BW build!
    What *is* your BW build? I really like her, but even if my team is ahead for most of the game and I am lightyears ahead of the opponents' healer in hero damage and healing, it tends to fall apart if the match drags on past level 20 as I am unable to keep people alive against level 20 ults and high-level burst.

It also grants a damage modifier based on how far you throw it. I represent this by the range (max = 50% , mid = 25%), I could add close range as well but it would just mirror a 200 stack TfB.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    It also grants a damage modifier based on how far you throw it. I represent this by the range (max = 50% , mid = 25%), I could add close range as well but it would just mirror a 200 stack TfB.
    Um... No. Not at all anymore on the ptr. They have changed that on the ptr and it no longer works like that. The damage equals a 200 tfb with full stacks. That entire function is gone.

Um... No. Not at all anymore on the ptr. They have changed that on the ptr and it no longer works like that. The damage equals a 200 tfb with full stacks. That entire function is gone.
    Whaaaat? My bad then guys, what a load of crap. I'll just remove the image then, the talent is woeful.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaat? My bad then guys, what a load of crap. I'll just remove the image then, the talent is woeful.
    Though it would be nice to see what the original sieging wrath was so we can compare.

Though it would be nice to see what the original sieging wrath was so we can compare.
    I am the lucid dream

15+ Year Old Account
    Are you including the 100 bonus damage for completing the quest, not just the 100 for stacking it?

Here's another showing 12 stacks per level (which feels reasonable).

- - - Updated - - -

Are you including the 100 bonus damage for completing the quest, not just the 100 for stacking it?
    It was, yeah.
    I am the lucid dream

Changes from the PTR notes to the live notes that I have been able to find:

• Tyrael's undocumented changes are now documented.
    • Zagara's Mutalisk lasts 60 seconds, down from infinite.
    • The minion buff against buildings is 50%, not 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

• The clickbox for Medivh's portals is now limited to the inner-area of the portal.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthe...ork_as/d59z866

Clarification on the minion buffing: http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum...76?page=10#196

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    For awareness, the PTR patch notes were not 100% accurate for this change and have been recently updated to reflect the real numbers.

Minion damage scaling went through a few iterations and ultimately landed on +50% damage over last patch (instead of the double damage increase previously stated in the patch notes.)

We are still interested in hearing what everyone thinks about this change, so please keep the construction and actionable feedback coming, but wanted to make everyone aware that the change isn't quite as drastic as originally indicated.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    Haha first bought tyrande, jaina & lunara packs :P Finally got those skins.
    Very excited to get home and play some matches - so many game-changes. Bit sad to see no rexxar changes though - thought they said to rework him soonish.

- - - Updated - - -

So it begins... Sorry for double post but are there some sources for new talent builds? I'm kinda overwhelmed currently so I would love someones templates.