Muslims get rapey at two Swedish music festivals.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...-festival.html

If only Sweden knew how to properly integrate these innocent refugees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

10+ Year Old Account
    "Police investigate possible refugee link to dozens of reported assaults at Swedish festivals"

Clickbait title train is on the move!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

inb4fauxnews
    READ and be less Ignorant.

"investigating claims" --> MMO-Champ refugee/Islam filter --> MUSLIMS GETTIN' RAPEY

15+ Year Old Account
    Colour me shocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

True, let us not forget the possible. I mean, these folk are not known for these, so we wouldn't want to start blaming them right away! Especially with the amount of white men available to blame in Sweden.

Being in a foreign land which you don't care much for, use it for welfare, which is liberal, allows booze, protects you against criticism. What could go wrong?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "investigating claims" --> MMO-Champ refugee/Islam filter --> MUSLIMS GETTIN' RAPEY
    Seems to rather be the opposite. Muslim refugees can do seemingly no wrong according to some people here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    Seems to rather be the opposite. Muslim refugees can do seemingly no wrong according to some people here.
    theres no middle ground, its either they are all innocent and could never do wrong, its all the wests fault etc etc, or they are all rapists and murders.

Religion of pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is not at all what the article says. Not only was the term Muslim found nowhere in the article, but everything is still alleged.

I have no problem with a thread discussing the news if people are charged in connection with the alleged crimes, but posting a clickbait title like this with veiled religion bashing is not acceptable.