Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[MOVIE] Sausage party

So far it has a 100% from Rotten Tomatoes!
    Looks funny as hell

Saw a story the other day how this was played in the previews for Finding Dory at a theater(s) by mistake. Does look pretty funny.

Yeah, i'll see this after work today.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    You seem to care way too much about Rotten Tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Rotten Tomatoes is not indicative of a movies quality when the tomato-meter for a movie I like is low! But if it's high, then Rotten Tomatoes was right yet again!
    Never change.

It looks funny and original imo, more than can be said about most movies this year.

I wonder how many parents will blindly take their children to see this thinking its a disney pixar movie haha

Can't wait to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Iskalld View Post
    I wonder how many parents will blindly take their children to see this thinking its a disney pixar movie haha

Can't wait to see it!
    I got two small children and a baby in my showing.

This movie is designed to punish parents stupid enough to take their kids and not walk out a minute in. The ending was magnificent for this reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    this was such a fucking awesome movie.....that ending though... my god.

the parents bringing the children will be scarred for life!

I was expecting something else when I saw the title.

The movie was hilarious, but the last 5-10 minutes trumped the rest.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

You know our movie industry is shit when a film like this is hailed by critics and fans alike.

That's how desperate we are for something that isn't a reboot/sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Movie was great. All the people hating on critics for giving this a positive review are morons judging a book by its cover. Same people who loved every second of Warcraft for the most part...
    show the court where the warcraft movie touched you

Pretty funny movie. It wasn't quite as sharp as I was maybe expecting. Some of the jokes are throwaway lines (he got me in the guacamole!) that muddle the better ones (Deborah put your fucking hand down.).

About a 6/10 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Pretty funny movie. It wasn't quite as sharp as I was maybe expecting. Some of the jokes are throwaway lines (he got me in the guacamole!) that muddle the better ones (Deborah put your fucking hand down.).

About a 6/10 for me.
    i loved the relish, mustard, and ketchup line from douche......the best part of that movie....that and the guy's head cut off. lolol

Quote Originally Posted by Sonofburnerguy View Post
    You know our movie industry is shit when a film like this is hailed by critics and fans alike.

That's how desperate we are for something that isn't a reboot/sequel.
    This movie is the most misleading version of the "fresh" rating. An average score of 6.5 out of ten, makes this pretty much a very average movie as defined by the critics at least.

I saw somewhere that the directors or producers or something in charge of this movie were abusive to the animators and made them work overtime or told them they'd get fired, and then they didn't credit them in the credits or something. So the natural response would be to boycott the movie.

Was a great movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I saw somewhere that the directors or producers or something in charge of this movie were abusive to the animators and made them work overtime or told them they'd get fired, and then they didn't credit them in the credits or something. So the natural response would be to boycott the movie.
    The overtime situation was fixed by the production company before the film released. Animators were given the backpay, paid OT and were provided meals during OT hours as well. This was done through Megan Ellison's production company Annapurna.

However, some animators were let-go before the Annapurna stepped in to fix the situation (caused by the director supposedly). And it is those guys that are upset they did not get the perks of above before the termination.

Today's Movie Math had a fuller story on the situation.

I loved it!
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-08-18 at 04:06 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!