Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Issalice View Post
    I'm typically excited about the idea of getting into beta, it's new and fresh. This time however I would LOVE to get into beta. I had such high hopes for WoD and am terrified Legion will just be another huge disappointment. So for me personally I want to see how it's going and if it's even worth my time.
    Those who test beta typically are FAR ahead of those who don't when it comes to class/raid preparedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    No you tool on your battle.net account page there has always been a section saying "If you would like to participate in future beta's check this box" which i did way back in 2008 ish time.
    I asked a question, it wasn't an accusation.

Welcome to my blocklist for not being able to pretend to be a well adjusted human for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    Exactly how many betas have you actually played in? The Legion beta is pretty polished at the moment yes it couldn't have launched now but the larger bugs have been fixed and the more minor ones will get dealt with prior to launch.
    bc, mop, wod and this one. wotlk and cata i didnt get a key, whyever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I asked a question, it wasn't an accusation.

Welcome to my blocklist for not being able to pretend to be a well adjusted human for 5 minutes.
    I must tell my mother she did a terrible job of raising me now i am blocked, thank you.