Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Maps
    Cataclysm
    Transport: Boost Experience - Alliance Gunship - Max players: 6. Time is always 1080:15pm. 5. Time is always 1080:15pm.
    Transport: Boost Experience - Horde Gunship - Max players: 6. Time is always 1080:15pm. 5. Time is always 1080:15pm.

The Burning Crusade
    Boost Experience - Alliance - Max players: 6. Time is always 1080:15pm. 5. Time is always 1080:15pm.
    Boost Experience - Horde - Max players: 6. Time is always 1080:15pm. 5. Time is always 1080:15pm.
    What is this?

I have a feeling that, the nerf to Blade of Justice is due to Blade of Wrath being a useless talent.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well after the nerf to enhancement it is ok not great but doable..

Deleted
    Blizz after you nerf shamans better buff mages we want HFC 2.0

After messing around for a while on my Fury warrior I can safely say they're now pretty gash. Rampage damage is poor (they didn't touch it, but it's crap anyway) considering it's meant to be the big spender, Raging blow has been hit again which is ridiculous as it was already like being hit by a gentle breeze. Same goes for Bloodthirst. It's beta, I get that, but the logic behind some of these changes is non-existent. Nerf Bloodthirst, fine, but buff Rampage to counter it. For the love of god.
    I remember you... In the mountains

There are ring enchants from the vendor in SW... they were +700 Crit... they were nerfed to +200.

Quote Originally Posted by zer View Post
    Why do some guys cry about nerfs? That is beta - it is not live - they are tweaking/polishing the numbers ...
    People cry because Blizzard has a long history of getting the tuning wrong

Bummed doom winds nerfed cooldown. I like syncing it with windsong

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So they buffed Ret for once but then made it even more slow to compliment their lack of mobility. This is some powerful class fantasy. Retribution is the real Aspect of the Turtle.

As for Destruction, I'm glad they added three extra seconds to Immolate. I hate multidotting in general but I can appreciate the fact that it gives extra room to breath and it indirectly buffs Cataclysm to a certain degree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious, there's no news about the community event yet?

Nothing says fun like long as cool downs!!

Seriously fuck this game and Blizz.

Blizz: Hey guyz, I have an idea, lets nerf every spec except the hunter...

I know they are going for balance, but jeez

Because Bajheera, Venruki, and Swifty needed more beta keys.

So, nerf Fury which was already bad but leave (Fire) Mage as it is? Makes sense.

Aimed Shot A powerful aimed shot that deals (185% 200% of weapon damage) Physical damage. Hunter - Marksmanship Spec. 50 Focus. 40 yd range. Instant.

WHERE ARE MY INSTANT AIMED SHOTS U LIEEEEEEEE

Why does the pvp talent calculator for shadow priest still not show the new Void Origins talent?

If it is clear, Blizz loves to destroy the shamans, first them hopes of an expansion without being again the last row, to then take turns of nut slowly and finish shine again shattered

good work, already the have you did again!