Latest buffs/nerfs to blood on legion beta

So what do you all think? Death strike nerfed again... 45 RP instead of 40 and a huge buff to VottW. 50% stamina instead of 25%

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grishnok View Post
    So what do you all think? Death strike nerfed again... 45 RP instead of 40 and a huge buff to VottW. 50% stamina instead of 25%
    Well it basically means we need 90 RP instead of 80 to do 2 back to back death strikes, something I think usually is rarely needed unless you deathstrike right before a huge hit.

The the runic power regen that blood has in combat, and the fact that I so far never have had any real downtime in the spec, I dont think it will change much, I dont really think it will be noticeable.

Also the 25% increase to stamina means more health, aka bigger selfheals since we have a few that scale of %max health :P

All in all, sure its a nerf, but not really sure its such a major one

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    Well it basically means we need 90 RP instead of 80 to do 2 back to back death strikes, something I think usually is rarely needed unless you deathstrike right before a huge hit.

The the runic power regen that blood has in combat, and the fact that I so far never have had any real downtime in the spec, I dont think it will change much, I dont really think it will be noticeable.

Also the 25% increase to stamina means more health, aka bigger selfheals since we have a few that scale of %max health :P

All in all, sure its a nerf, but not really sure its such a major one
    Demon Hunters, Paladins and Warriors also got buffs to their health pools (25% for DH, 20% for the other two), while Druids and Monks did not.
    The nerf to Death Strike has pretty heavy implications for Ossuary: you used to be able to pool up three Death Strikes (105 RP @ 35 RP per) but now you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Philondra View Post
    Demon Hunters, Paladins and Warriors also got buffs to their health pools (25% for DH, 20% for the other two), while Druids and Monks did not.
    The nerf to Death Strike has pretty heavy implications for Ossuary: you used to be able to pool up three Death Strikes (105 RP @ 35 RP per) but now you can't.
    Druids also got 25% more stam bear is now 55% stam up from 30%. All the tanks actually got the 20-25% stam buffs and only DH and warriors got hp nerfs in their weapon traits. The monk hp buff isnt listed but my monk on beta gained like 350k hp out of the blue so its there.

Just blizzard forcing players to pick up RP talents rather then the others in the tier.

I play Bloodworms, Mark of Blood, Bonestorm.... All talent builds should be viable, but more and more pigeon holing.

Where are the Soulgouge, Runetap, Tombstone and Mark of Blood tuning?..... =/

Also keep in mind they buffed the base total RP for Blood to 115, so you can still get basically 2.5 deathstrikes from a full RP bar.