... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bashing names, thats not petty at all.

Gahdamn, I've been baited again.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    As petty as getting out of a car to punch someone just because of a minor road accident?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    As petty as getting out of a car to punch someone just because of a minor road accident?
    Who is arguing against that?

Don't act like your post were on topic.

Deleted
    Who is arguing against that?
    Well you're the one arguing that Bashing names is petty like it's malicious or something.

We're just making light of stupid names, deal with it.

I'd like to propose a mega-thread: "[Megathread] X shot dead by y", no these are not placeholder to put in better terms later, these are to show that all generic gun related death stories go there.

The next step would be to make Dump and Shillary megathread, no, better one each, but we can start with the gun related death one first. Anyone against it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you're the one arguing that Bashing names is petty like it's malicious or something.

We're just making light of stupid names, deal with it.
    Calling it petty isn't dealing with it?

Also never even implied that you were being malicious or anything, just petty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'd like to propose a mega-thread: "[Megathread] X shot dead by y", no these are not placeholder to put in better terms later, these are to show that all generic gun related death stories go there.

The next step would be to make Dump and Shillary megathread, no, better one each, but we can start with the gun related death one first. Anyone against it?
    But then Gen-OT would be empty...

I mean he kinda had it coming.. What kind of dumbfuck just walks up to someones window and start punching them? Maybe he could've ran him over instead but I guess starting a car while some idiot is punching you isn't the easiest thing in the world.

Also the family threatening to go after the cop? They may aswell off themselves or cuff themselves already, I guess they follow the stereotype of dumbass ghettodwellers.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2016-07-06 at 09:34 AM.

not even an accident from what I understand, an ALMOST accident, nobody was hurt, nothing was damaged. (I think).

either way, tragic incident, I do find it interesting that the family have not been arrested for making threats against a cop.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

10+ Year Old Account
    Good on this police officer. I'm glad he kept himself safe and the worst of it is a trip to the hospital.

Knowing New York though they will charge him and put him in jail.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

So he viciously attacked the guy and the guy defended himself. How was the cop in the wrong? Is it because he's a cop? Why are black people never held responsible for their actions in these situations?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the thread title should be brooklyn man attacks cop. cop shoots him. Tired of these click bait titles that always paint the cop to be the automatic bad guy.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Delron sounds like an Elf from Rivendell trying to be gangsta.
    It's literally Elrond with the D moved from the back to the front.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    the off duty cop was right to do this imo, he was being assaulted and he defended himself.

Gahdamn, I've been baited again.
    It really comes down to racism. You don't see anyone bitching about stupid white people named Katelynn and Trig. Also, no one really considers that names are pretty much ultimately shit people made up, and then they stuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    “It has to stop. It’s not right that [cops] get a gun and a badge and they can do what they want to do.”

Yeah, how dare someone not just sit there and take multiple blows to the face.

Fuck these people.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Don't start viciously assaulting people?

I'd gun you down too if you started beating the shit out of me.

No sane person would judge the police officers actions as wrong in this case.

Is it unthinkable for cops to get roughed up now? I firstly doubt the guy immediately walked up and started punching. I also doubt the cop was in serious danger (cue the "it just takes one punch!" idiots).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Is it unthinkable for cops to get roughed up now? I firstly doubt the guy immediately walked up and started punching. I also doubt the cop was in serious danger (cue the "it just takes one punch!" idiots).
    "After he was struck in the face and head numerous times"
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    I've been struck in the face and head numerous times working as in club security. So has pretty much everyone else. No one ever thinks "Oh no, my life's in danger!" We're usually laughing about the friend X didn't see and got tagged by a bunch of times after the fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Where can I find pictures of the scars this man left him? Could be a fabricated story, we need to be sure.