Deleted

Quick question attack->move

Hey! Coming from SCII I realize the attack-move or "stutter step" works differently in hots than in SCII, requiring an extra click to do so. Watching streamers though, I realized they somehow made it work the same as it works in SCII. I believe it depends on this smart-cast thing?!

Deleted
    Does basically work the same as in SC II. Anyway, if you want more detail on stutter stepping, as so often, Grubby to the rescue with a great video:

Deleted
    Hey. I made this topic because it doesn't work the same as in SCII - "A" always want's a target, you cannot just click on the ground and the hero will attack closest enemy. As I wrote in my post I believe this depends on the the smart casting options... currently it's off so I will play around with that a bit. Hoped to figure it out without testing :P

Deleted
    99% sure I use default and a+leftclick ground attackmoves, while rightclick moves.

I'm certain that you can A-move in SC2; you don't need a target - by default anyways, perhaps there are some options you may have tweaked.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    Well after reset to default it works - guess somewhere I did something and forgot about it. Either way it works now :P Thanks guys.