The Smoking Gun Reveals Massive DNC Funded Troll Campaign For GOP Convention

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/s...nc-plan-645391
    http://thesmokinggun.com/file/dnc-rnc-plan

DNC Readies Warning On "Trumpocalypse"
    Plan details Democratic ops at GOP convention

JULY 5--The Democratic Party’s plan to crash this month’s Republican National Convention is heavy on gimmicks and stunts meant to highlight a possible “Trumpocalypse,” as well as to ridicule the presumptive GOP candidate’s purported spray tan, tiny fingers, and dog whistle proclivities.

The Democratic National Committee’s “Counter Convention Plan Sketch” covers 22 pages and outlines the party’s activities in Cleveland, where the Republican convention begins July 18. Democratic operatives will launch their operation a week earlier, on July 11, to coincide with the opening of the RNC’s summer meeting.

A copy of the plan was obtained by the hacker “Guccifer 2.0,” who breached party servers and made off with DNC financial records, e-mails, research reports, and other documents. In e-mails to TSG, “Guccifer 2.0” has claimed to be a Romanian “hacktivist,” though security researchers who have examined the DNC breach have said that the infiltration appears to be the work of a Russian espionage unit.

The DNC plan notes that the party’s efforts in Cleveland will cost in excess of $800,000. In addition to 16 staffers on the ground, the party will have numerous surrogates available for media interviews and an RV to “serve as a mobile billboard” and green room. The plan was honed when the GOP field narrowed to Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich. Subsequent updates focused primarily on “gimmicks” to ridicule Trump.

One “live-staged” activity listed in the plan is a “Jerry Springer ‘Live’ fake show between Trump/Cruz/Kasich delegates.” While this stunt in not further described, the plan notes that, “Jerry said he wanted to be involved.” Springer, 72, is a former Democratic mayor of Cincinnati.

DNC officials also plan to “infiltrate friendly union hotels and properties around the convention that Republicans will be patronizing to distribute ‘care’ packages” to those who will be sickened by Trump’s nomination.

The plan also envisions a citywide strike by fast food workers, presumably over the fight for a $15-an-hour minimum wage. In the alternative, the strike could occur at “franchises around convention,” which will be held at the Quicken Loans Arena in downtown Cleveland.

On the morning the convention opens, the plan notes, Democrats will host a “Cereal & Bailey’s Breakfast,” a reference to RNC chair Reince Priebus’s claim that GOP party strife had not driven him to douse his Cheerios with Irish cream liqueur.

The DNC plan lists other hokey proposed stunts, like:

* A “Trumpocalypse Survival kit” tote bag with a barf bag, Tylenol, Alka Seltzer, and a clothespin “to hold nose while voting for Trump.”

* The production of an eight-page “Trump Tabloid” designed to look like the New York Post. The paper--“ideal for dumping oppo” research on the developer--would include a Trump-penned advice column entitled “How to Talk to Women.”

* Volunteers dressed as limousine drivers would go to the airport and meet arriving RNC members with “signs with messaging about Trump.”

* The distribution of a “Go Trump Yourself” kit that includes spray tan, hair dye, a dog whistle, and “Tiny foam fingers/hand clappers.”

* Attendees at a media lunch would be served food “from countries Trump has offended.” The menu would offer tacos and hummus and pita.

* A Trump “Successful Businessman Starter Kit” would include a $40 million check from “your Dad” and a diploma from Trump University.

* Producing milk cartons with the photos of the many GOP leaders who are skipping the convention.

The plan’s “other ideas” section notes that volunteers and interns could get dressed as the presumptive GOP presidential nominee and perform “Trump things.” Another idea is described as a “WH/Administration ask” for the provision of “topline surrogates/cabinet secretaries?” (16 pages)
    And supposedly the Bernie Bros are the only ones who act like children in the Democrat party.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Well that isn't very mature, now is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish I had as much free time as these people seem to.
    Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language.

If you think the republicans don't have the same shit planned for the DNC then you are either blind to reality or crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    I wish I had as much free time as these people seem to.
    no joke, I wish I had that kind of free time.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's sad that this is the level of antics that get voter's attention...instead of, y'know, actually policy discussions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    If you think the republicans don't have the same shit planned for the DNC then you are either blind to reality or crazy.
    I'd guess the point here was more less, that they aren't the only ones throwing mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    It's sad that this is the level of antics that get voter's attention...instead of, y'know, actually policy discussions.
    Policy discussion doesn't get voter attention, spectacle does. Look at Trumps whole campaign so far, it's 1% policy discussion and 99% spectacle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Policy discussion doesn't get voter attention, spectacle does. Look at Trumps whole campaign so far, it's 1% policy discussion and 99% spectacle.
    That's my point -- that this is true is a sad state of affairs. And unfortunately allows candidates like Trump to provide zero details on his policy positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Speaking of spectacle I'd rather all the candidates just get into a ring and beat each other senseless (MMA style; wrestling works too) until there is only one standing. Still just as useful as the nonsense that is the 2016 elections are so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Speaking of spectacle I'd rather all the candidates just get into a ring and beat each other senseless (MMA style; wrestling works too) until there is only one standing. Still just as useful as the nonsense that is the 2016 elections are so far.
    Trump has small hands, do you think it's fair with that kind of handicap?

Also do the VP's have to help as well? If Clinton picks Warren do you think that would be fair? SHe has bigger balls then all of the republicans combined if she started making Trump cry then it would be a sad thing to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh so now they're looking to Russia for internet tactics now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    do you have a link or anything proving that cause I can't imagine you'd be making baseless accusations and follow it up with "believe me or you're crazy".
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

7+ Year Old Account
    They are the party of broken promises, Crooked Hillary, and Santa Clause... well they do have that Santa Clause thing going for them, too bad they are running out of other peoples money... they have to do something!