<DontLaughAtMyGiraffe> Proudmoore Alliance - US 65 13/13M Recruiting for Legion

About Us
    <DontLaughAtMyGiraffe> Proudmoore Alliance (Formerly known as <Ice Cream Citadel> Korgath Alliance), is recruiting for legion. We are a relatively new guild (formed two weeks prior to Blackrock Foundry Release), with an experienced officer core who has been playing together for years. In our first tier together as a guild we managed to kill Mythic Blackhand while still relevant(US#175) and with a full tier under our belts proceeded to kill Mythic Archimonde Pre-ilvl buff(US#65). We have recently transferred to the Proudmoore server in hopes of a better community and competition, and to continue our momentum into Legion.

Raid Hours
    Our raid hours are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST). We have a relatively light raiding schedule at 9 hours a week, which we believe makes Mythic raiding very manageable. However, we approach raiding with a serious mentality and expect all our members to be well-prepared for our raids.

Recruitment Needs
    Low - Everything Else
    Medium -
    High - 1-2 Caster DPS/Rogue

Even if your class is not specifically listed, we are always open to making room for the right player, so feel free to still apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to add me or another officer in game
    Battletags : TheRealJezus#1134, Penn#1891
    In game : Mygiraffe, Pennoyer, Jakpot

Apply on our website : dontlaughatmygiraffe.com
    Last edited by Eleonas; 2016-08-22 at 07:00 PM.

Looking for some healers and other great apps

Still looking for potentially a few more people

Slight update, still recruiting a couple people.

Still looking for new blood

I will hit you up tonight. Airblade#1383. Former Heroic raider (in MoP) that had to take a break due to finishing college / getting out of retail. I've been playing regularly but not serious raiding. I'm at work now but if you'd like to PM me to talk I'd be open to it.

PS: If you look up my battletag you'll need to look at 2 characters lol. I have an Alliance Rogue and Horde Rogue (both named DexterMorgn).
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ermorgn/simple
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ermorgn/simple

The Orc Rogue is my original WoW character from launch hence the more extensive raiding experience.

I have a friend that also has a solid raid background that currently mains a hunter.

Potentially looking for 1-2 more people.

Potentially have space for 1-2 more, toss up an app today!