Leveling in legion?

So I'm trying out rogue on the beta (in my search for a new main) and I want to play the spec that I'll be playing at 110 (assassin) but it seems a little rough to level as, i was wondering what specs were best for leveling, and if I should stick with assassin because it gets better\isn't that bad\i'm bad at it? I mean, i prefer to level as the spec i'm gonna play at max so i'm jw, thanks

All three suck bad for lvling, I wish I could be more helpful but that was my experience on beta.

Now to fair I lvl'd before you could do any copies so I did it all with the 680 premade.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-07-06 at 09:21 PM.

Lol, fair enough. Your response was actually really helpful for me. I'll figure it out, thanks (:

My experience levelling on beta was that it was extremely smooth as Assassination(didn't level as the other 2 so can't compare). That was starting out with mythic HFC gear and a maxed ring, replacing it as I went along. Exsanguinate and MfD are very useful for quickly killing mobs and moving on, Leeching Poison and Crimson Vial keep you alive. Rupture is absurdly powerful, abuse that.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

I would agree, there are probably faster classes for leveling, but I think it is more dependent on your ilev, than spec.

I leveled a Outlaw premade (680 ilev) before character copy. With RtB healing and buffed Crimson Vial, I never had any down time. With all the changes in elevation, I was able to use hook to great effect (it might be nerfed now?). Such as, I could jump off mountains, and hook right before hitting the ground (unless lag hit, then it was splat).

It still took me roughly 28 hours /played, mostly due to......ohh look, a treasure chest, I mean, as you were....... ohh look, a treasure chest, ahhem, when you are........ohh look, a treasure chest.......

Quote Originally Posted by Vicus View Post
    I would agree, there are probably faster classes for leveling, but I think it is more dependent on your ilev, than spec.

I leveled a Outlaw premade (680 ilev) before character copy. With RtB healing and buffed Crimson Vial, I never had any down time. With all the changes in elevation, I was able to use hook to great effect (it might be nerfed now?). Such as, I could jump off mountains, and hook right before hitting the ground (unless lag hit, then it was splat).

It still took me roughly 28 hours /played, mostly due to......ohh look, a treasure chest, I mean, as you were....... ohh look, a treasure chest, ahhem, when you are........ohh look, a treasure chest.......
    Yeah, took me about 20 hours as well, but I'm sure it can be done much more efficiently/quickly.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

leveled as premade assassination rogue, felt smooth, started getting rougher after 108~ (had to eat/use pot/bandages sometimes), just specc smart and use cd's properly

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    i still have my level 100 boost, should i use it on a rogue? I ask this, because i have beein doing PvP these days and it has been fun while i wait for Legion, but i dont know who things are going to be for rogues in Legion, anyone know how good are they doing in Legion?
    Save the boost if it's not going to be a main character you're hoping to boost. Rogues are in a state of volatility. Chances are specs will be nerfed and buff by next week, and then changed again when Legion actually launches.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro123 View Post
    i still have my level 100 boost, should i use it on a rogue? I ask this, because i have beein doing PvP these days and it has been fun while i wait for Legion, but i dont know who things are going to be for rogues in Legion, anyone know how good are they doing in Legion?
    imo if you're considering rogue for pvp it's worth taking a look at the spells that each spec has baseline and through pvp talents. some important spells got pruned due to class fantasy which means you can't do things like blind as mut, you can only gouge as outlaw, shiv is gone etc.