Brewfest - just a thought (Mount idea)

Just had a random thought on this, we have both a Kodo and Ram one for the event already. But why not one for the people that started Brewfest to begin with, or at least inspired it. The Pandaren.

Why not a Brewfest Dragon Turtle?

http://media-azeroth.cursecdn.com/at...4878159469.jpg Slap some orange and brown it, a keg on the back. Could be sweet.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a good idea. Instead of making it yet another drop from the daily keg, I think they should bring Brewfest to Pandaria and make the turtle a reward from a quest chain that sends you around the continent delivering ale to thirsty warriors, helping Brewmasters and stopping those filthy Hozen from stealing Brewfest secrets or just general ale.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    Sounds like a good idea. Instead of making it yet another drop from the daily keg, I think they should bring Brewfest to Pandaria and make the turtle a reward from a quest chain that sends you around the continent delivering ale to thirsty warriors, helping Brewmasters and stopping those filthy Hozen from stealing Brewfest secrets or just general ale.
    nah we need another 1/666 mount to hear complaints about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    I would be good with that. They did start after all. Would be a cool way to get to panda land sometime. Freshen up a holiday.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

I think overall the holidays in WoW need something to spice them up. I remember back in Wrath and Cata Id see so many people during the headless horseman fire event and now I dont see that many. Noblegarden I believe had something that made it popular this year, not sure though.

Definitely agree with your idea, I do think something like that should be applied to all the events. Not the same mount, doesnt even have to be a mount for each event, just something to make them interesting again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a good idea,and in the spirit if the occasion. I also wouldn't mind a little beer elemental that sits on the keg in the back.

10+ Year Old Account
    they need to update all the rewards for the events throughout the year.

simply upping the ilvl on the gear is also boring. they need to make more cool vanity stuff, and then once the event is over those items are unobtainable. the next year theres something else new and cool to collect.
    Hi

I'd like a mushan actually, with kegs attached to it instead of armor. The thing is, all the turtle colors are already in game, except for thundering, which doesn't really fit.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I'd like a mushan actually, with kegs attached to it instead of armor. The thing is, all the turtle colors are already in game, except for thundering, which doesn't really fit.
    There's one unused Mushan colour that they could always 'Brewfestify' up:
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?