Legion SimCraft numbers

I'm sorry if this is posted, and I missed it somehow.

Have any numbers been run on PvE optimal races for all specs, or are they close enough that it hardly matters? (My guild will be seeing mythic raid progression - we aren't world firsters or anything though.)

15+ Year Old Account
    numbers are still being changed...

there is no point in posting data that will not be relevant days later.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    If Tinkers aren't the next class in WoW I'll shit in my hands and clap then eat my shoe.

I have as about as optimal of an APL for each spec running on my local Simcraft for the beta and all 3 specs (and several builds for each) are within 1-2% of each other. Right now I'm parsing BM on top, but the overall drop is only 2-4k overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    numbers are still being changed...

there is no point in posting data that will not be relevant days later.
    I agree, but it is still nice to get a 'rough idea' at this point for those that have no beta access and are trying to get an indication on where things stand as Legion gets closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    I agree, but it is still nice to get a 'rough idea' at this point for those that have no beta access and are trying to get an indication on where things stand as Legion gets closer.
    Yeah, this basically. With your top BM parse, Hiim, what race is that? I'm sitting on a race change and if it looks like a good idea to apply it to my hunter, I'm very likely going to. I think Blood Elf was the go to for MM for HFC with the crit racial, so I'm going to imagine Orc will be the optimal race?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavorka View Post
    MM is horrific in terms of playstyle, bottom in terms of balance and has almost no utility.
    BM is horrific in terms of playstyle, top in terms of balance and has almost no utility.
    SV is a meme, I wouldnt waste your time on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoroaster09 View Post
    MM is horrific in terms of playstyle, bottom in terms of balance and has almost no utility.
    BM is horrific in terms of playstyle, top in terms of balance and has almost no utility.
    SV is a meme, I wouldnt waste your time on it.
    Well this is just wrong.

SimC threads have been up on the Trueshot Lodge forums since mid-April. There is a quick-start guide for using SimC yourself, as well as preliminary work on the APL and posts for bug hunting. If you have a stronger APL, bugs to report or want to help get sims ready in general, I'd encourage participation. Class communities are strongest when they collaborate efficiently.
    The APL is not in a relatively complete state for any of the three specs yet, and will likely still see iteration improvements well into the raid tiers.

The SimC threads are stickied for each of the three specs. There's now also an initial AMR sim thread for those testing the new sim client.
    https://trueshotlodge.ca/forums/index.php?board=8.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    SimC threads have been up on the Trueshot Lodge forums since mid-April. There is a quick-start guide for using SimC yourself, as well as preliminary work on the APL and posts for bug hunting. If you have a stronger APL, bugs to report or want to help get sims ready in general, I'd encourage participation. Class communities are strongest when they collaborate efficiently.
    The APL is not in a relatively complete state for any of the three specs yet, and will likely still see iteration improvements well into the raid tiers.

The SimC threads are stickied for each of the three specs. There's now also an initial AMR sim thread for those testing the new sim client.
    https://trueshotlodge.ca/forums/index.php?board=8.0
    I think ppl want to see where are the hunters vs other classes, not which spec is better than other two.

Numbers like that requires every classes sim module and APL to be in a workable state, so you won't see those for a long time (or at least closer to launch, and even then). Similarly, they're only as good as their collaborative efforts as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakauri View Post
    Numbers like that requires every classes sim module and APL to be in a workable state, so you won't see those for a long time (or at least closer to launch, and even then). Similarly, they're only as good as their collaborative efforts as well.
    I am watching warcraftlogs.com but i am not sure which boss is "dummiest". But right now it seems BM > MM > Surv, top dps classes Fire mages > DHs > Fury wars > Assasin rogues, not sure how accurate is it, but atleast its something for ppl without patience.