Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Donald Trump is a feminist, says Ivanka Trump.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/magazine/t...inkId=26176304

http://jezebel.com/ivanka-trump-says...ium=socialflow

Ivanka Trump recently held an interview with the Sunday Times regarding her father and his presidential campaign.

“My father is a feminist. He’s a big reason I am the woman I am today. People talk about gender equality. He has lived it, he has employed women at the highest levels of the Trump Organization for decades, so I think it’s a great testament to how capable he thinks women are and has shown that his whole life.”
    “[My father] always told me and showed me I could do anything I set my mind to if I married vision and passion with work ethic. He’s also surrounded me with strong female role models who have done just that since I was a little girl.”
    Meanwhile, here are other things Donald Trump has said about women:

Do you think Donald Trump is a feminist? Why or why not?

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that is relevant. At this point if we are dismiss Trump as a candidate lets actually focus on his policies that so terrible that it hurts my eyes everytime I read them

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    I don't think that is relevant. At this point if we are dismiss Trump as a candidate lets actually focus on his policies that so terrible that it hurts my eyes everytime I read them
    We have an internet and OT ablaze regarding a six-pointed star on a tweeted image, I think the question of whether or not Trump is a feminist is relevant.

Nothing Trump said in that video was truly sexist.

People still think this clown and his circus are serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Do you think Trump asks his male employees if they look pretty while they're on their knees?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    People still think this clown and his circus are serious?
    No.

/10nos

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Do you think Trump asks his male employees if they look pretty while they're on their knees?
    He isn't gay so I imagine he wouldn't.

- - - Updated - - -

There are plenty of things you can call Trump out on but him being a woman hater is probably not one. He has employed women to high levels in his organization and nearly bankrupted himself for one.
    Last edited by Deletedaccount1; 2016-07-07 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    We have an internet and OT ablaze regarding a six-pointed star on a tweeted image, I think the question of whether or not Trump is a feminist is relevant.
    He's more of a feminist than Hillary.
    He doesn't take money from governments that don't let women drive and treats them as property.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yes but feelings and Rosie O'donnell = all women apparently. Though it definitely didn't in the 90's when everybody gave her shit.

It's like the morons/millennials who call him racist while in reality...

http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

But I guess the terms racism and sexism is thrown around that much now as mere buzzwords that millennials have no idea what it even means anymore as different groups vie to make up their own definitions to suit their agendas or viewpoints for whatever reason.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    He's more of a feminist than Hillary.
    He doesn't take money from governments that don't let women drive and treats them as property.
    OK I'll answer this because the amount of ignorance that this comment reflects is astounding.
    The situation in the middle east is fragile, so even if you don't like there believes they are an evil that is necessary to have around since the alternative are much worse. So I would much rather have a president that can have good relationships with the middle east that one that is actively trying to do a Bush 2.0

And mommy says I'm the specialest boy ever
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

10+ Year Old Account
    If you say it enough it becomes true, right?
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

He has the victim complex for it... but that's about it :/
    One day I look forward to seeing full grown adults realize that their averse reactions to levity and positive/contemplative expressions of emotion are a cry for therapy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    OK I'll answer this because the amount of ignorance that this comment reflects is astounding.
    The situation in the middle east is fragile, so even if you don't like there believes they are an evil that is necessary to have around since the alternative are much worse. So I would much rather have a president that can have good relationships with the middle east that one that is actively trying to do a Bush 2.0
    So why are you not supporting Trump then? Considering he said Saddam Hussein was a horrible person but at least he killed terrorists and kept his country in check. Look whats happened now under Bush and then Obama, completely fucked with hundreds of thousands of people slaughtered and brutalised beyond description that us keyboard warriors will never comprehend. Trumps views on how to tackle the situation is 100% right. Trying to out Assad to help Israel because America couldn't do it to Iran was the biggest mistake that America has ever made and an extraordinary amount of people have paid the ultimate price and many more are now suffering on different levels because of it throughout the world.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The things Donald says about his daughter:

Host: Ivanka, what are some of the things you have in common with your father?
    Ivanka: I'd say real estate and golf.
    Host: Donald, how about you?
    Donald: I was going to say sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't think he is feminist. As for him employing women at the highest levels... I think his motivation is pretty obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    So why are you not supporting Trump then? Considering he said Saddam Hussein was a horrible person but at least he killed terrorists and kept his country in check.
    He also killed a ton of not terrorists and rewarded the families of suicide bombers so yeah, I mean he was good at killing terrorists in so far as he was good at killing anyone he wanted.

Oh I believe. And like other feminists, Trump speaks in a way that would move women in the opposite direction they want to go.

Donald Trump isn't an anything. But he'll pretend to be whatever you want him to be, provided you vote for him. After all, he can just contradict everything he says tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think kids are generally going to see their parents differently than outsiders. Especially daddies girls / mommas boys