Deleted

Pvp gear during the pre-patch weeks?

Any inkling as to what happens to it? Does your 710 still scale up to 740 and level 700 to 730? Or does the new gear system kick in and the people with 740 gear will have a 4% advantage against those with 700 gear?

As far as I understand it, the template system will kick in.
    Therefore making PvP gear unless it is of a higher item level baseline, completely redundant.
    I see no reason for the old system to hang on, given how it will be outside of a season.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I think the templates are set to 730 ilvl. They haven't really said anything on it, but equipping a 710 pvp piece over a 720 hc piece increased my spell power by like, 4 or something.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dual ilvl doesnt seem to be working anywhere. Templates are set to somewhere around 670ilvl. Equipping any pve piece above 710 increases your stats.

Sorry to sort-of hijack the thread, but, I forgot to check before I deleted PTR earlier - how do you obtain current PvP gear when the pre-patch comes in. Assuming you can?

or will I need to go buy some Daggers on my Rogue ready go go Assass before the pre-patch?

Deleted
    Bumping this as it's still relevant.