[ElvUI] Issue with one character DCing.

So I use the same addon setup + ElvUI profile for all 25+ of my alts, however one toon is having issues who wasn't having issues previously.

Said character is a level 80 Shadow Priest and for some reason ElvUI is disconnecting her within 15 seconds of logging in. When I log in on her, fellow players around me come up as 'Unknown' yet I can still see them running around and casting (no latency problems at all).

I just went through and activated addon by addon to see which was the issue and as soon as I turned on ElvUI she started disconnecting again. I then disabled ALL addons and left ElvUI on to see if it was disconnecting me because of another addon, but even with everything else deactivated it is still disconnecting that specific toon. I hav eno idea what the problem is as she uses to same profile that all my characters use. I have also attempted to reset her UI before she disconnects but that seems to do nothing. Also have deleted her file under the WTF folder.

It is actually making me consider deleting that toon because I am stuck with how to fix it so I can level her without resorting to using the base WoW UI (yuck).

Has anyone had a similar experience or possibly knows why ElvUI is doing this to this specific character? I would really appreciate some help, I just want to level her before Legion
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

Deleted
    How much effort did you put into re configuring ElvUI? You may need to reset ALL settings of ElvUI, not just the character specific folder. I'm not sure if that's gonna be a big nuisance for you though. Are you sure you updated to the latest ElvUI? You can also try an older version of ElvUI, back from when it still worked (if its compatible with current patch atleast).

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe you can also go to C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\youraccountname\SavedVariables\ElvUI.lua and delete all lines that posses your character's name. Make sure you make a backup though.