Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Totalitarian serfs-in-training like yourself have no problem with a corrupt, incompetent leader like Hillary. No surprises there. You hate freedom and democracy.
    Yes, because Trump isn't corrupt and hasn't been wrapped in scandals for decades and wouldn't be considered incompetent by any and all measures?

So not voting for Trump is hating freedom and democracy now? You are a real Trump zealot aren't you, you even sound just like him. Talk about totalitarian, better crack down on the press and their freedom of speech right?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post

They actually concluded the exact opposite. Apparently YOU didnt listen to the press conference nor read the transcript. Here it is straight from the FBI website:
    These people don't actually listen to the source, just get their talking points from others, kind of like hearsay, and then run with their own version of events.

In Hillary-supporter's eyes, because she's not being prosecuted, means she did nothing illegal and republicans look like idiots. If they'd get their heads out of the sand, they'd see that the FBI just clearly stated how she did illegal things, and lied under oath.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

All candidates seem to be bad. Hillary is shady and Trump is xenophobic.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Congress is now calling for Hillary to lose her security clearance which would prevent her from continuing to receive classified security briefs. While this is a good step since thats what would happen to anyone else who did what she did, it brings to light a huge concern. Why is she allowed to receive classified security briefs now anyway? She is no longer a government employee and as such should not be receiving briefs. Is Trump receiving them too? And if so why? Are they saying all you have to do to see all of our nations secrets is run for president? Hell, anyone can run for president. I find this highly unacceptable. Unless you are a government employee with a need to know or elected as President or a member of congress you should NOT be receiving ANY classified information or memos. If Hillary or Trump win the election, then and only then should they be receiving classified memos. In Hillary's case she should never again be allowed access to classified information since she failed to safeguard it the last time. Nobody else would ever get a security clearance again if they did what she did. This would also force her to resign from the campaign and allow Bernie to take her spot

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...fied-material/
    What a total fucking joke. This whole thing is so obviously solely motivated to upset Hillary's campaign - purely partisan with no real truth or honor behind it. If you happen to disagree, then why isn't the "outraged" GOP members going after Rice and Powell, who also sent classified material over private email servers?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/politi...doleezza-rice/

Deleted
    I don't think it would do harm. Hillary is smart, tough and vigilant. She will be a great president!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    What a total fucking joke. This whole thing is so obviously solely motivated to upset Hillary's campaign - purely partisan with no real truth or honor behind it. If you happen to disagree, then why isn't the "outraged" GOP members going after Rice and Powell, who also sent classified material over private email servers?

It was not classified when they received the emails. It even says so in your link. Hillary had over 100 that WERE classified when she sent and received them.

Quote Originally Posted by Your link
    In all the cases, however -- as well as Clinton's -- the information was not marked "classified" at the time the emails were sent, according to State Department investigators.
    And since the article was from February, CNN of course took Hillary for her word like they always do and said hers werent classified either when she sent and received them, however the FBI investigation shows they absolutely were classified when she sent and received them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crooked Comey - FBI Director
    From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...-e-mail-system

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They should, she's incompetent, and yet people want to give her the most powerful position in the world. This is why we need a better education system.
    Hmm, no, I wouldn't call her incompetent. I think she knew exactly what she was doing with having a private email server. Same way that I think Trump isn't really is a racist, he just knows how to ignite a large segment of the GOP base.

If she did it on purpose its far worse than if she is simply incompetent. Why would anyone willingly risk national security that could have cost people their lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Hmm, no, I wouldn't call her incompetent. I think she knew exactly what she was doing with having a private email server.
    I don't think so. Clinton is/was technically illiterate. One might even call it ignorant to modern days technology.
    And that isn't too spectacular, too unusual either, given how the events are 10 yrs or longer in the past.
    Even less spectacular, if one bothered to watch the entirety of the Comey hearing. Times and again it became obvious how these guys don't know the half of the technical part of a server, email data bases, and how they're constructed.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post

Not asking for evidence of Hillary's lying anymore, I see...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Not asking for evidence of Hillary's lying anymore, I see...
    All politicians lie, get over yourself.
    He's correct therefore.
    It's a fucking walk of shame campaign. That's all there is to it.
    Anyone who genuinely delves into the subject of H.C. and engages in a neutral investigation will find wrongs without any doubt.
    But they are just a fraction of all the conspiracy bullshit spilled out over her for decades.
    And most recently it flared up, because it's as he said, nothing more than political slander.
    Discrediting the campaign for the sake of winning the election.
    If this situation was transported to any other modern western nation, it would die in a snap.
    If there were actual functional libel/slander laws, things would look very different, very fast.

Who cares about the email thing anymore? Gowdy hit it out of the park. Hillary committed perjury and its crystal clear. She lied to Congress and the FBI. This is gonna be great.

Its a proven fact that Hillary will never be convicted of anything no matter how clear the wrong doing but this perjury thing is going to be a GIGANTIC election factor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Who cares about the email thing anymore? Gowdy hit it out of the park. Hillary committed perjury and its crystal clear. She lied to Congress and the FBI. This is gonna be great.

Its a proven fact that Hillary will never be convicted of anything no matter how clear the wrong doing but this perjury thing is going to be a GIGANTIC election factor.
    No it won't.
    And simply because things don't exist, just because some Tea party dude said that they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No it won't.
    And simply because things don't exist, just because some Tea party dude said that they exist.
    I never thought I'd see the day when the great Wildtree went full on Clinton.

"The tea party dude" just asked the questions. The head of the FBI gave the answers. I dont know how you can handwave this.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/634490...or-james-comey
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    All politicians lie, get over yourself.
    He's correct therefore.
    It's a fucking walk of shame campaign. That's all there is to it.
    Anyone who genuinely delves into the subject of H.C. and engages in a neutral investigation will find wrongs without any doubt.
    But they are just a fraction of all the conspiracy bullshit spilled out over her for decades.
    And most recently it flared up, because it's as he said, nothing more than political slander.
    Discrediting the campaign for the sake of winning the election.
    If this situation was transported to any other modern western nation, it would die in a snap.
    If there were actual functional libel/slander laws, things would look very different, very fast
    Since you want to seem to engage me bullet point style, then I'll correct you in bullet point style.

No, he's not correct, lol, and neither are you. Listen, simply acknowledging that all politicians lie, doesn't negate the fact that he was wrong when he challenged people to provide any evidence at all that Hillary was a lied.
    It's not a walk of shame campaign, the FBI found serious shortcomings with her behavior. There are still FOIA suits against her, the State Dept is reopening its own investigation.
    It's flared up, because the Director of the FBI just pointed out all of her lies.
    Hillary has discredited herself and her campaign with her lying.
    It's a good thing we're not in any other nation.
    Maybe you'd prefer the changes to those laws that Donald Trump is proposing.

The real undoing of the Clintons will be the Clinton Foundation investigation. It will tank Hillary Clintons campaign or her presidency. Cant wait.

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    The real undoing of the Clintons will be the Clinton Foundation investigation. It will tank Hillary Clintons campaign or her presidency. Cant wait.
    Sure it will.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm sure THIS time there's really a wolf/fire. An international charitable institution taking donations internationally? How dare they! Then there's Trump, directly soliciting campaign contributions from foreigners.... but that's OK for reasons.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Did either of your Hillary apologists want to comment about the perjury or are you just gonna mmmkay handwave it?