Looking for a guild, preparing for legion raiding

I mainly reside in the oceanic US frostmourne server, currently preparing myself for legion, leveling alts and getting gold.
    I prefer raiding on the weekend afternoons but i may consider weekday nights as well depending on how long it lasts.
    Add me if you are interested and we can talk about things such as my raiding experience and my experience with guilds: DankDoctor#1352

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by DankDoctor View Post
    I mainly reside in the oceanic US frostmourne server, currently preparing myself for legion, leveling alts and getting gold.
    I prefer raiding on the weekend afternoons but i may consider weekday nights as well depending on how long it lasts.
    Add me if you are interested and we can talk about things such as my raiding experience and my experience with guilds: DankDoctor#1352
    Hi I'm the Raid Leader for Widows Whale on Barthilas-US (Horde) We raid Thursday and Sunday night at 6pm-10pm SVT.
    We are looking to rebuild our raid team after hiatus from WoD.
    Our current members have been experienced Heroic Raiders (Now Mythic) in the past so its a great opportunity to learn from people with great experience.
    We are recruiting people from any raiding backgrounds or experience even little or none. Our philosophy is everyone deserves a chance.

PM me if you have any questions or contact me in game on the character you see on the left <--
    or if you want to jump right in apply at our guild site widowswhale.shivtr.com the application process is get as much information about your wow experience as possible.

Happy Hunting