Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerggles View Post
    Thanks for the advice guys, to answer a few things:

I know the tanks won't be going anywhere, they've been with the guild longer than me, one is an officer and the other only plays tank (has 5 100s, all tanks).

In regards to the class changes, I've not been lucky enough to get into the beta but I've played around on the PTR and there's nothing that interests me, but I've not been able to find one that interests me since Wrath so I can't see anything changing there.

I am looking to find a new guild but as most guilds are on a break it's not easy on quite a low pop realm (Horde side at least). Might consider moving realms to see what I can find.

Thanks for all the pointers though, much appreciated.
    Wait until the expansion drops. You won't have any problem finding a good guild. I'd be up front with your current guild and let them know if you can't tank you're going to be looking for a new guild. That way they're not put in a bad position when you leave.

If you're stuck between leaving to tank and staying with your friends do both, if time permits. What I mean is when I want to heal/tank I usually just pug it out as I personally can't stand playing a DPS 24/7 and it gets dreadfully boring (although that might just be HFC at this point).