Any shadow priests with any T3 cloth set?

Hey guys,

I am looking to start investing my gold into a T3 set but can't decide between mainly the mage and priest one (maaaaybe warlock too). I have tried finding screenshots on what a shadow priest looks like with T3 on but was not successful. If any of you don't mind adding me to btag and showing me in game real quick that would be awesome! Horde or alliance it doesnt matter, my btag is Pheromone#11950.

Thanks so much,

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    Hey guys,

I am looking to start investing my gold into a T3 set but can't decide between mainly the mage and priest one (maaaaybe warlock too). I have tried finding screenshots on what a shadow priest looks like with T3 on but was not successful. If any of you don't mind adding me to btag and showing me in game real quick that would be awesome! Horde or alliance it doesnt matter, my btag is Pheromone#11950.

Thanks so much,
    You could alternatively use a model viewer on WoWHead or even just collect tier 7 and just imagine it a different color? Might be easier than tracking someone down that has the full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    You could alternatively use a model viewer on WoWHead or even just collect tier 7 and just imagine it a different color? Might be easier than tracking someone down that has the full set.
    I don't think you can have the character go into shadowform on WoWhead, correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JKim View Post
    I don't think you can have the character go into shadowform on WoWhead, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yeah, you're probably right. I'd say collect T7 and just go shadowform. Coloring might be a bit off, but model is all the same. (Note that the 25 man version will change the model, whereas the 10 man version is basically the same)