Deleted

Backing up key binds etc

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this post.

I have a new pc arriving soon. Is there an easy way to copy across my key binds and stuff rather than do it from scratch in a new install of wow?

Certain specific folders to copy? Going from win7 to win10 if that matters.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

i could be wrong, but i think keybinds are actually stored on the wow server itself, because i don't remember binding all my keys on my laptop but they are all bound.

Deleted
    That would be very nice. Ta for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be very nice. Ta for the reply.

You can actually copy the whole wow directory if you want so you don't have to redownload it, after that just instal battle.net and point it to the game folder, it will do a check and maybe download a couple files and you are good to go again.

WTF folder in WoW install folder has pretty much all settings that are saved on your PC. Macros, addon settings, the lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Your keybinds and macros have been stored server-side for several expansions, but if you want a copy of them (to transfer to another account or the PTR) you can copy the <gamedir>\WTF\<ACCOUNT> folder.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED