Deleted

PVP Shared Achievements (Mainly Wins)

Good Morning MMO community!

Have blizzard said anything ever about the '100 wins' achievements for PVP, that is pretty much all I need for a few of my 'Master of' achievements and its pretty frustrating as I've pvp'd on multiple characters and RBGS over the years.

Do we know if they plan on anything to do with this moving forward? the thought of grinding another 70 wins in one specific BG when I have 150+ wins across my character is so frustrating!

Cheers

It is a bit of an effort. That and down 2 to win TP are pretty much all I need for Khan title. My main PVP toon is in the 20s for wins in the MoP BGs, those 20 wins in 25-30 matches was more than enough for all of the other achievements... but those 100 wins will take a long time. No announcement that I'm aware of.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

They seem to be ridiculously stubborn when it comes to pvp achievements so I wouldn't expect them to ever combine those achieves together.

Which is exactly why I don't pvp. Their stance on pvp mounts and achievements is ridiculous.

Deleted
    It almost stops me from doing battlegrounds on other characters just because I'm not generating any points towards achievements (24k points and counting)