Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    That would be pretty nice to be honest, if you mean just the graphic rather than the effect anyway.
    Agreed. I love the graphic so much I cant help but take EB sometimes. I would love building up maelstrom aka powering up I guess and then dumping it into an ability that uses all the elements to form one big strong ability. Would be extremely cool and much better than dumping it into an earth ability only.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Yeah, but switching from ranged to melee is not always possible.
    I was just going to say the same thing. Swapping to Enhance is an even tougher sell with Blizz adding two more melee dps specs in Legion. Why do they refuse to give us more ranged options?

I would love to give enhance a shot, but with a DK, two rogues, a ret, warrior, and a monk, my chances of ever getting to play Enhance on my raid team are slim to none.

Quote Originally Posted by gambit998 View Post
    Well if they where smart they could make it a Copy of Earthshock cost wise. Instant. hit for slightly more and when you talent it it replaces earthshock and still gives you the stats with 100 percent uptime. i would actually use that.
    This isn't a bad idea, but keep in mind that if it replaces earth shock, there is no need to make the buff 100% uptime, as you could use it whenever you want due to the varying cost. You also run into the issue where if you use all your MP to dump into EB, you're only really buffing your builders. I think it makes more sense for it to be usable to buff a finisher...which it can already do.

Maybe keep EarthShock but give it the graphical effect of Earthen Spike?

Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    On a visuals basis, I agree with OP.
    Ditto.

If they gave ES the EB Graphic, but kept the functionality of it the same, I would like Ele 1000% more. It just feels fitting that you build up Maelstrom with fire and lightning, and then unleash it in a huge blast of raw elemental power.

Now I want this

7+ Year Old Account
    unfortunatly they wasted a awesome graphic (one of the best in the game IMO) on a talent that will not be taken, it is undertuned and us a waste of a talent spot. Hell they could have replaced Lvb with this still with its surge capabilities and a decent lvl for ELE ages ago. But no they kept it as a meh talent. Dont get me wrong i am currently on live specced into it plainly because i find the rotation empty without it. But come Legion/Pre event i will say bb to it for a very very long time.

Am glad people agree. Btw, I was playing the ptr and maybe the servers were laggy I dont know but Earth Shock had no animation?
    I heard that ES animation isnt final, is this the reason or can I not see it?

I mean if it's just a visual thing you could just tmorph earth shock to ele blast, not sure how kosher it is to talk about it though.