Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    North-West i assume.
    Värmland.

My dad dabbled a bit in arranging elk-safaris, and it was usually very popular with the Germans.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Värmland.

My dad dabbled a bit in arranging elk-safaris, and it was usually very popular with the Germans.
    Warmland you say. Karlstah!

yea not far from my home there is a bizarre dude dressed in white who every Sunday appear at it's windows saluting a huge crown gathered under it, bizarre thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have longhorn drives down the main road in the Stockyards part of my city

There is an extinct, eroded volcano beneath Austin!

Meat raffles are a thing up here, I've always found it strange. Some farmers up here get ice cream waste from Ben and Jerry's to feed to their pigs.

7+ Year Old Account
    there is not much crazy stuff in vienna.
    well, the 10th and 16th district are filled with turks and sometimes you feel like you walk through istanbul.... but that's about it.

Formerly known as Arafal