Deleted

Blood Artifact Weapon and what to go for first?

So as it have been made clear many times, at one point we will be able to get the full artifact weapon. But my Question is

Upon release and for well leveling and dungeons What do you guys think will be the first Ultimate to go for?

ofc consumption and Sanguinary affnity is a given, but what leg of the tree. I can see that Vampirics fangs, Rattling Bones, Bonebreaker and then + All-consimng rot and Unending thrist would be the best or atleast most fun ones. But since i am not in the beta i would not know.

What will you go for first?

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    So as it have been made clear many times, at one point we will be able to get the full artifact weapon. But my Question is

Upon release and for well leveling and dungeons What do you guys think will be the first Ultimate to go for?

ofc consumption and Sanguinary affnity is a given, but what leg of the tree. I can see that Vampirics fangs, Rattling Bones, Bonebreaker and then + All-consimng rot and Unending thrist would be the best or atleast most fun ones. But since i am not in the beta i would not know.

What will you go for first?
    https://gyazo.com/0651298df4e454c7643310b1419013bb (same link from post above he just linked to my post from the blood thread).

IMO is the best option. The other golden trait is pretty bad.

Not even sure what I would go for after you get everything in that. Heart Strike heal is pretty weak on single target, but feels decent on aoe.
    I guess Mouth of Hell isn't bad at all for 1 point I guess. 1% parry is w/e.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2016-07-09 at 11:11 AM.

Jellospally's recommendation is what most of us on this forum consider to be the "correct" one. We want to get strong Bone Shield generation ASAP, and the right side provides it better than the left. If that weren't enough reason, the VB boosting trait is *also* on the right side. In case you need your hand held with the image, start with Vampiric Fangs, work your way down to Unending Thirst, then follow the bottom of the tree left to Umbilicus Eternus.

It becomes a lot more muddled after that.

If your focus is less on raiding and more on the 5 man + content where would you say Blood Feast falls in order then?

Quote Originally Posted by Museigen View Post
    If your focus is less on raiding and more on the 5 man + content where would you say Blood Feast falls in order then?
    Yes you would grab that as well. You can easily get 25+ points before raids even open if you play a lot. Even if you do bare minimum(daily WQ + daily Heroic and 8 mythic dungeons a week) you get 22 traits.