Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sforza View Post
    I hope not.
    Healers should by no means be invincible and should never ever be able to survive the constant damage of a dps spec indefinitely without receiving peels.
    Gunna have to respectfully disagree. Healers should be able to survive constant damage from a single dps as long as they line up their defensives with the DPS' offensive CD. Otherwise healers will be extremely frustrating to play outside of 2v2. Healers in 2v2 shouldn't die against another healer/dps comp until dampening begins to set in - or their dps should be the kill target during a CC chain.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockmahparty View Post
    I certainly hope so. All the self healing should never have been there in the first place.
    The only classes that should have ever had self healing should have been shamans, pallies and druids and i guess monks now. Basically any hybrid class with a healer spec. It was stupid to give it to every class. Why should i play a class that can dps and heal in pvp when so can every other class and that just makes everyone else way better than my class.

I often feel like my heals are too low, or damage is too high.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Gunna have to respectfully disagree. Healers should be able to survive constant damage from a single dps as long as they line up their defensives with the DPS' offensive CD. Otherwise healers will be extremely frustrating to play outside of 2v2. Healers in 2v2 shouldn't die against another healer/dps comp until dampening begins to set in - or their dps should be the kill target during a CC chain.
    Healers will no longer be allowed in 2v2s homie.

Edit: In ranked tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    Healers will no longer be allowed in 2v2s homie.

Edit: In ranked tho.
    I thought it was only skirmish that wasn't allowing healers? I don't have beta so I don't know anything for certain.

I thought it was only skirmish that wasn't allowing healers? I don't have beta so I don't know anything for certain.
    Nevermind, that's right.

I agree with it with a minor addition, a healer must be good, aka it takes skill to survive, bad healers should die vs good dps fast since dps is a higher skill cap.

A bad healer should not be able to live through good dps, only because healing specs are designed this way

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    I agree with it with a minor addition, a healer must be good, aka it takes skill to survive, bad healers should die vs good dps fast since dps is a higher skill cap.

A bad healer should not be able to live through good dps, only because healing specs are designed this way
    Thats fair, I support this.

healing feels now completely useless. to bring a healer is wasting a slot right now.