Should I upgrade old computer for Legion

Hello,

I need some help to decide if it's worth upgrade my ancient computer or not. I build this PC in 2008 and use it mainly for playing World of Warcraft. The new expansion is coming so it's a good oportunity to upgrade it.

My current system is:
    CPU: Core 2 Duo E7400
    Motherboard: Asus P5Q
    RAM: 4GB DDR2
    Power Suppy: Corsair CX430
    GPU: R9 285 2GB
    SSD: Samsumg Evo 850

I'm getting about 30 fps in dungeons and raids in a mix of mid/high graphic settings on 1080p resolution. If I upgrade it to Skylake i5 or i7 and DDR4, am I going to get much higher fps in World of Warcraft?

I really would like to get a new 6600K or 6700k and a Z170 motherboard but they cost a lot in Brazil! I think spending lot of money to get just 10 fps increasing is not worth it in my case.

I'll keep my GPU, power supply, SSD and Case in a first moment for saving money, maybe upgrade them later.

Anyone who also plays WoW (or not) could help me?

Thanks a lot!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something left this in the spam filter, I've released it.

Please your budget and some trusted local stores (if you're not ordering internationally).

You should see a decent increase in minimum fps with an i5 6600k likely double of what you get now most of the time, only realy draw call heavy fights will give you some drops, but you get those now too.

If your PSU is as old as the rest of your pc I would highly suggest you replace it too, the Corsair CX series is not the best and you don't want it too kill your new parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Something left this in the spam filter, I've released it.
    Thank you! I thought I was blocked or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    Please your budget and some trusted local stores (if you're not ordering internationally).
    Actually I just wanna now if an upgrade to Skylake will give me noticeable performance increase.

Quote Originally Posted by Denpepe View Post
    You should see a decent increase in minimum fps with an i5 6600k likely double of what you get now most of the time, only realy draw call heavy fights will give you some drops, but you get those now too.

If your PSU is as old as the rest of your pc I would highly suggest you replace it too, the Corsair CX series is not the best and you don't want it too kill your new parts.
    Thanks for answering. The double of fps would be worth I guess. What your opinion about a i5 6600 vs 6600k for playing WoW?

My PSU is about 1 year old. I know Corsair CX is not good and I wanna replace it later for a better one, but my priority now is CPU+MB+Memory.

Deleted
    When you say 30fps i imagine thats an average and probably drops down to 10-15fps during raid pulls etc. You have a nice ssd and gpu is fine. I'd say cpu-mobo-ram-psu is in order cause that thing is old. What would be the budget you are looking to invest in this and webshops you are buying from.

Seconded, get a mobo/cpu/ram combo. R9 285 is still a good GPU. BTW you dont NEED to get skylake, any sandy bridge i5 and up would still be a large boost in performance. Check the used market around you.