Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You mean the massive volume of guns already in circulation, that can be legal, stolen or illegal, that would require some sort of Authoritarian seizure program to reclaim in any noticeable difference in gun crime amongst black criminals?

You really need to listen to yourself about that think bigger thing, pot.
    You seem to think that authoritarian means "stuff I don't like". That's not what it means. Australia serves as a shining example here once again. But this is typical for Americans... you bitch and moan, but you don't actually want to improve things. And this is why, when I saw this news, I literally grabbed a bag of chips (I actually did, I shit you not) and watched the news. Because this is pure entertainment for the rest of the world.

We have stoped caring, because this is what you want. So, why should we be upset over this when this is all happening by design and because you lot are the makers of that design? And this time I'm including the moderate groups as well.

So yeah, tell me about your grand plan to do jack shit? You're making an awful lot of grand speeches about this and that, as if your voice somehow mattered more than other people's, yet in the end you have nothing to offer but empty phrases.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's a very specific scenario. I'd be surprised if it had more than 1%.
    That's my guess, but that FB poster seemed to think it was a guarantee.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

You seem to think that authoritarian means "stuff I don't like". That's not what it means. Australia serves as a shining example here once again. But this is typical for Americans... you bitch and moan, but you don't actually want to improve things. And this is why, when I saw this news, I literally grabbed a bag of chips (I actually did, I shit you not) and watched the news. Because this is pure entertainment for the rest of the world.

We have stoped caring, because this is what you want. So, why should we be upset over this when this is all happening by design and because you lot are the makers of that design? And this time I'm including the moderate groups as well.

So yeah, tell me about your grand plan to do jack shit? You're making an awful lot of grand speeches about this and that, as if your voice somehow mattered more than other people's, yet in the end you have nothing to offer but empty phrases.
    I see you misread "There's still going to be guns on the streets unless you go further and remove them" as "No gun laws". I would recommend glasses.

All the well-meaning is lost when you willingly court extremists. Game plan? Politicians, businesses, celebrities and anyone else people will listen to make it clear that police brutality and wealth inequality is a serious problem. Then, make it clear none of them will support BLM and recommend no one else do so until only that positive voice and message is the only one on the street. Some idiots on a Facebook hashtag are one thing. The people holding up "pigs must die" up in front of "stop the violence" signs are making it worse.

Well back on topic

Most of these police shootings are because someone resisted arrest, far and few between was it because of a dirty cop, there are dirty and incompetent officers out there but it isn't the norm.

It amazes me the a criminal could shoot at an officer and people would still defend the criminal when the officer returns fire.

I see you misread "There's still going to be guns on the streets unless you go further and remove them" as "No gun laws". I would recommend glasses.

All the well-meaning is lost when you willingly court extremists. Game plan? Politicians, businesses, celebrities and anyone else people will listen to make it clear that police brutality and wealth inequality is a serious problem. Then, make it clear none of them will support BLM and recommend no one else do so until only that positive voice and message is the only one on the street. Some idiots on a Facebook hashtag are one thing. The people holding up "pigs must die" up in front of "stop the violence" signs are making it worse.
    Oh yeah, more empty phrases from celebrities and corporations. It's not like you haven't done this for decades by now. Say, how's it going so far?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Good on him and good on those police officers. Well done all around.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Oh yeah, more empty phrases from celebrities and corporations. It's not like you haven't done this for decades by now. Say, how's it going so far?
    As opposed to people like you sucking their dicks when they claim to support diversity or put on a little pink ribbon.

Glad to know you have zero issue with people supporting Extremism.

As opposed to people like you sucking their dicks when they claim to support diversity or put on a little pink ribbon.

Glad to know you have zero issue with people supporting Extremism.
    So, I know that you're doing personal attacks just like the people you condemn for these heinous acts by now. But don't you think you're being a little bit childish? For someone coming in this thread high and mighty on a high horse, you've now stooped rather low in your insults. And people like you are the actual reason why the hatred is permitted to fester in the US. Because it's people like you that will justify anything if it suits your personal agenda. And you will tolerate almost anything if it doesn't interfere with your agenda directly.

And nothing I posted can be construed as "not having an issue with people supporting extremism". Quite on the contrary, but you're already gone so far out that you're not seeing it.

So, I know that you're doing personal attacks just like the people you condemn for these heinous acts by now. But don't you think you're being a little bit childish? For someone coming in this thread high and mighty on a high horse, you've now stooped rather low in your insults. And people like you are the actual reason why the hatred is permitted to fester in the US. Because it's people like you that will justify anything if it suits your personal agenda. And you will tolerate almost anything if it doesn't interfere with your agenda directly.

And nothing I posted can be construed as "not having an issue with people supporting extremism". Quite on the contrary, but you're already gone so far out that you're not seeing it.
    Last I checked, I'm not coming up for excuses to justify a movement that's just a breeding ground for open aggression. But that's fine. All that sand in your eyes would make it hard to see.

Last I checked, I'm not coming up for excuses to justify a movement that's just a breeding ground for open aggression. But that's fine. All that sand in your eyes would make it hard to see.
    neither was i. do you even read the posts you respond to?

neither was i. do you even read the posts you respond to?
    I'd ask you that question since you think I'm against responsible gun ownership.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Learn to de-escalate instead of blowing him away. Simpletons like you who think the only answer is killing someone are a large part of whats wrong with the world these days. Are you trying to tell me 2 burly 26 year olds cops towering over a dude on the ground can't contrive a way to stop him getting his hand on the gun?

You're pathetic. cya in the next life (whatever the fuck that means)
    De-escalate... He's REACHING FOR A GUN. Lmao. Simpletons like me are going to protect ourselves against a fucking criminal attempting to draw a gun on us. Are they supposed to wait until he's fully drawn and aiming at them before putting an end to it? Are they supposed to just let him kill them?

Fuck Alton Sterling, he resisted arrest, attempted to draw a gun, got what he deserved. And before you say "towering" they were smaller than than Alton Sterling, did you even see the video? The guy is huge. In fact he's so big the taser has little effect on him, hence why they had to tackle him to the ground after he continued to resist arrest and not listen to their lawful commands.

The guy is a thug, a sex offender, and refuses to listen. He's threatening peoples lives, and he got killed for it. Tough fucking luck.

Nah who am I kidding. Alton dindu nuffin, he a gud boi!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Well back on topic

Most of these police shootings are because someone resisted arrest, far and few between was it because of a dirty cop, there are dirty and incompetent officers out there but it isn't the norm.

It amazes me the a criminal could shoot at an officer and people would still defend the criminal when the officer returns fire.
    Exactly. This shit falls at the feet of our Cop Hater in Chief who has done nothing but shame cops, without looking at the facts in the case.

The second a cop is involved in a shooting, he's all over their ass bashing them and fueling the fire.

Meanwhile a guy kills 5 cops and wounds a bunch more and its time to "wait for the fact's".

Obama has done nothing but divide this country since the day he stepped into office. The worst part about it is the black community has done nothing but suffer MORE since his election, and they still think he's a great president.