Pc for Streaming WoW

I am aiming to stream with the Pc at highest possible settings while raiding and using a second and maybe third monitor.

My Pc should be able to handle everything but I guess the memory is broken. If it runs for too long or as of a few days ago if I use some programs windows says I don't have enough memory left when it should be fine. I am unsure if I should try to wait for the next Cpu from Intel and for Gpus to get cheaper?

I think I should get a proper soundcard, a bigger ssd, a better graphics card, new motherboard, new ram, new cpu, new power suply, new case (old one is kind of mew )

A few things I am unsure about:

Should I get 2 970 or one 1070 or maybe something else better for me?
    Should I wait for the next CPU from intel?
    Is upgrading worth it for me or should I try to fix the ram problem first and ride it out for a while longer?
    Haven't overclocked anything should I try this?

Budget: would like to spend 500 could spend 1k (If needed I can get soundcard, bigger ssd, and everything you think I could reuse later even case could be reused)
    Special tasks: streaming, video editing, wow
    Peripherals: nothing new needed

Setup atm:

• 8192MB Sapphire Radeon R9 390 Nitro
    • (4x 4096MB) G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1333
    • ASRock Z77 Pro4-M, Sockel 1155, mATX (yes a mobile one my bad!)
    • ASUS DRW-24B5ST Retail
    • be quiet! Pure Power L8 CM 530w
    • Seagate Barracuda Spinpoint HD103SJ 1TB
    • Sharkoon Tauron red edition
    • Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW
    • I7-3770k @ 3,5 GHz
    • Samsung SSD 840 (250 gb)

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't get into the actual build but I will go ahead and warn you that there is no way you are gonna get a build that runs WoW at max while streaming for $500. Definitely expect something around the $1k price tag.

Shit now that I reread the post 5 times (i'm dealing with a 3 day lack of sleep, forgive me), you already have most of what you need. Sorry about that. Please continue!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor (€350.89 @ Mindfactory)
    Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming K4 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard (€126.99 @ Mindfactory)
    Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory (€86.84 @ Mindfactory)
    Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070 8GB G1 Gaming Video Card (€490.87 @ Amazon Deutschland)
    Total: €1055.59
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-07-10 00:11 CEST+0200

The prices are just for reference, I'm pretty sure you can find better. I'm also thinking about your PSU, but I'm pretty sure your R9 390 consumes more power than GTX 1070. Your cooler, SSD and HDD are still great, definetely use them in this new build.

Why would you get a 1070 instead of 2 970s or maybe another graphics card?
    Is it worth to upgrade to the cpu or would waiting be better for the next cpu generation?

Quote Originally Posted by Tkain View Post
    Is it worth to upgrade to the cpu or would waiting be better for the next cpu generation?
    Which another graphics card? The only one that is more powerful right now is the GTX 1080 and it will eat up all of your budget. GTX 1070 is also provides better performance than GTX 970 SLI in most cases and is cheaper. You also need to upgrade your PSU and get another mobo for SLI.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkain View Post
    For streaming specificly yes it's worth upgrading CPUs to stream WoW even then you'll have a hard time running WoW at (10) settings come legion. You'll definitely have to cut AA to keep a good 60 during raids.

A single more powerful card is almost always better than sli anything.