Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Fallout Shelter PC + Patch 1.6 - official release date

Release date announced on their twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Fallout/status/751838425720975360

The date is 14th July 2016.
    The game should be on Steam, but it's not 100% known yet.
    It's free to play.

Official website: http://www.falloutshelter.com/

Patch 1.6 trailer:

The game itself is a great success. "Bethesda's first-ever mobile game, Fallout Shelter, is a huge hit. Tonight during Bethesda's E3 2016 briefing, the company announced that the mobile game has reached 50 million players." source: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/fal.../1100-6440745/

Enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't really want to play it unless i can transfer my saves from my phone.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    i don't really want to play it unless i can transfer my saves from my phone.
    You can https://www.reddit.com/r/foshelter/c...android_to_pc/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    That is awesome!!!

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Now if only I could find clear instructions on how to find my vault save inside BlueStacks. All I keep finding are instructions that require several different programs or apps to be installed, and I'd really rather not do that.

EDIT:
    Nevermind. Apparently I've updated to some shit version of BlueStacks that even looks completely different and it's just loading forever now. So there went my vault then.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-14 at 04:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Started a fresh new vault today. I played the game a bit a year ago on bluestacks, nice to see there are some new features.

I have some issues clicking and dragging the dwellers sometimes... I hope they fix this bug(?)....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Btw, if you are interested in Patch 1.6 info, here it is:
    What's New in Version 1.6

For the one Year Anniversary Vault-Tec engineers have been working overtime to create our biggest update EVER.

- Introducing Quests! Now you can travel OUTSIDE the Vault with your Dwellers to explore new locations! Vault-Tec is not responsible for lost time, or Dwellers.
    - Explore the Wasteland like never before. Abandoned Buildings, Red-Rocket, Super Duper Mart and more.
    - New and Improved combat gives you more control over your Questing Dwellers.
    - Battle new enemies like Ghouls and Radscorpions and take on powerful boss enemies.
    - New items added to the store including the Vault-Tec approved Starter-Pack and a varietyof Nuka-Cola Quantum bundles to hasten your adventures.
    - Please find Paula.

Undocumented Changes:

- New room, the Overseer's Office. Cost 1000 caps. Used to send dwellers on quests. Adds quest icon to Pipboy. Upgrade to do up to 3 quests at once.
    - New items: Nuka-cola Quantum; used to accelerate things like instant quest completion, barbershop, skip more than 1 objective per day, and craft items instantly.
    - Can enter locations found in Wasteland and kill enemies or save people
    - 7 new craftable weapons (Fire Hydrant Bat)
    - No new craftable outfits
    - When equipping a Pet, Weapon, or Armor, you can now look at only items in your inventory, or include items equipped on other characters. You can now assign pets that other dwellers are using!

Quests

- Seems to work like Garrisons from World of Warcraft
    - Select quests and assign followers to quest
    - Quests have rewards, when quest selection is done followers automatically leave to do the quest
    - Starts a mini-game when dwellers arrive at quest location. You can kill enemies, loot enemies, and loot objects. Find caps, gear, junk, and Nuka-cola so far
    -There are daily quests. I sent one and it had 2 Deathclaws which slaughtered my 3 lvl 50 dwellers
    - Load up on stimpacks when doing the higher level quests!
    - Elite enemies grow green and drop better loot
    Alot of new content

Does it have cloud save as the android/ios version? I can't seem to find it so far.

Deleted
    Wish Fallout Shelter would come on Steam (for free of course), and that there'd be some interconnectivity with it and Fallout 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wonder if this'll get any mods? Could be interesting if a decent modder uses the engine to make a 2D Side scroller fallout game.

Loving this game for pc, only issue I have is the damn %'s lolol 29% chance to fail, and it fails like almost all the time >.> Even if the % to fail is super low I feel like its almost always 75% chance for failure with my luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    God, some of these people make me wish I was a woman so I could go around aborting babies all willy-nilly just to piss them off.

Playing this game on mobile and ever since the update I keep getting objective resets. Searching google it seems people were making posts about this problem a year ago. So an entire year and they haven't fixed this? Made an account on the official forum and for some reason I'm not allowed to post there. See this is why I don't spend money on freemium games.

Deleted
    Absolutely zero reason to spend a single dime on Fallout Shelter. You can get pets and Handies from boxes and quests (assuming those don't reset, of course.) Also, you don't need either.

There are "freemium" games that actually give you an edge when you buy shit, but in Fallout Shelter, you'll do just fine on your own, and won't really even speed things up by buying stuff.

Whaaaaat you can actually transfer your vault from Android to PC? Now I can play my old vault again. It was beginning to run super shit on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious9876 View Post
    Loving this game for pc, only issue I have is the damn %'s lolol 29% chance to fail, and it fails like almost all the time >.> Even if the % to fail is super low I feel like its almost always 75% chance for failure with my luck
    My record is 4 fails at 10% for the same room. Was trying to get a dweller's happiness to go up, instead I ended up lowering the happiness of everyone else in the room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    My record is 4 fails at 10% for the same room. Was trying to get a dweller's happiness to go up, instead I ended up lowering the happiness of everyone else in the room.
    The failure rate goes up every time you fail, so you can't really get four 10%s in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The failure rate goes up every time you fail, so you can't really get four 10%s in a row.
    It slowly goes back down to 10% over time. I never rush unless it's at 10% and it's always just for the happiness boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Wonder if this'll get any mods? Could be interesting if a decent modder uses the engine to make a 2D Side scroller fallout game.
    Well since it's a Bethesda game you'll probably see legions of mods to change the colors of outfits, nude bodies, animu bodies, BDSM stuff, and John Cena/Macho Man Randy Savage/etc. skins for mobs long before you see any significant/interesting changes to gameplay.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    It slowly goes back down to 10% over time. I never rush unless it's at 10% and it's always just for the happiness boost.
    Oh yeah, it drops... I thought you meant you did them back to back.