Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fanghorn83 View Post
    Ye, while it's a nice addon it's a little too simple. Was looking for something more in the lines of what Ooshraxa has made but for some reason I can't get it to work properly

- - - Updated - - -

Well even if it took mastery into consideration and everything else it still doesnt make sense to me. Like I said, the green bar that shows your heal you will get if you press FR just keeps going up and up and up. It starts going into the 800k mark even though the actual heal I get is only 300k or so. Can't understand it.

does your FR heal bar reset back to base 5% after 5 seconds?
    Yep.

It's updated on the UNIT_HEALTH event though, so if there's no change in any healthpools (yours or the dummys), it won't update. If you moonfire the dummy, it should update properly, since the event is fired every time that moonfire ticks.

I'll make a video later to show how it updates for me.

How's the "ultralite" model coming along?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    So you want the bar value to be the percentage of max health that you will be healing?
    That's very doable. Let me know if I understood your question correctly.

And I don't mind the requests, it just shows that people get some value out of my work
    I need to finish it all up before Legion launch anyway - updates will be a lot fewer once I actually have something to do in-game.
    Exactly. So complete bar being indicative of our current 100%, and instead of a HP amount at the bottom of the bar, a % showing how much return on FR.
    I think this would suit the lite version much better as the full version is much better marketed for those who are wanting more information ♥

Using the lite version but every time I enter combat, I get this error:

Message: [string "return function()..."]:19: bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
    Time: 07/30/16 11:02:35
    Count: 108
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `pairs'
    [string "return function()..."]:19: in function `healModifier'
    [string "return function()..."]:27: in function `durationFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:335: in function `ActivateEvent'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:497: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:552: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:539>

Locals:

Message: [string "return function(e,timestamp,event,...)..."]:16: attempt to index global 'WA_TABLE' (a nil value)
    Time: 07/30/16 11:02:08
    Count: 9
    Stack: [C]: ?
    [string "return function(e,timestamp,event,...)..."]:16: in function `triggerFunc'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:494: in function `ScanEvents'
    Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:548: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:539>

Locals:

Ooshraxa

I loaded all those strings into WA2 but it doesn't trigger when I enter combat. It shows properly when I'm in the WA config settings, where I can move the aura to a desired spot, but once I close WA2 and enter combat it doesn't trigger. I would really love to use your aura, since I'm going to main bear in Legion. Thanks for the great effort you put in and I hope you will be able to help me with this issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Yep.

It's updated on the UNIT_HEALTH event though, so if there's no change in any healthpools (yours or the dummys), it won't update. If you moonfire the dummy, it should update properly, since the event is fired every time that moonfire ticks.

I'll make a video later to show how it updates for me.
    I would rather pick the "Update each frame" option and then inside the weakaura dont do the update every frame, but rather every 10th or something (so it doesnt use up that much resources). That way it will always be updating and there is no chance the information presented by the weakaura is invalid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucez View Post
    Ooshraxa

I loaded all those strings into WA2 but it doesn't trigger when I enter combat. It shows properly when I'm in the WA config settings, where I can move the aura to a desired spot, but once I close WA2 and enter combat it doesn't trigger. I would really love to use your aura, since I'm going to main bear in Legion. Thanks for the great effort you put in and I hope you will be able to help me with this issue.
    the weakaura doesn't work properly if you tick "only show in combat" took me a while to figure that out, make sure yours is set to show all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tachyne View Post
    the weakaura doesn't work properly if you tick "only show in combat" took me a while to figure that out, make sure yours is set to show all the time.
    Ah yes. The initiation of the WA_TABLE that keeps all of the damage values and their timestamps takes place on the loading event (PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD).
    Since it's set to combat only, that event is long gone - and the table does not exist when the WA tries to put values into it.
    I didn't want to re-initiate the table at every combat start, so I went with that one-time event.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sulong View Post
    I would rather pick the "Update each frame" option and then inside the weakaura dont do the update every frame, but rather every 10th or something (so it doesnt use up that much resources). That way it will always be updating and there is no chance the information presented by the weakaura is invalid.
    Thanks for the feedback - I'll have to look into that.
    The creation of this WA is a learning process for me as well - I've made a couple of addons before, most notably Bodyguard Away, but never an advanced WA.
    I'll certainly create more WA's in the future, since it's a lot easier to get up and running - and soooooo many people have WA2 installed anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    How's the "ultralite" model coming along?
    It's on it's way - should be relatively easy to set up, but I seem to hit a snag or two. Learning process

- - - Updated - - -

Ultralite version released

Thank you both very much, appreciate your help!

Awesome work with the ultralite, much appreciated!

Thank you very much for your weak auras. Awesome work!

*bookmark or whatever* Might just wanna get this, seems it could be a good idea to track this now...
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Ty for doing the hard work! I modified it to make it suit my style more, which is just an icon of frenzied regen with the number in the middle of it like this:
    http://prntscr.com/bzxrj2

Deleted

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Henriksson View Post
    Ty for doing the hard work! I modified it to make it suit my style more, which is just an icon of frenzied regen with the number in the middle of it like this:
    May you make the number in %of your max Health (Frenzied_Value/max_Hp or something like that) ? and also 0-25% of max health green color 25-50% of max health orange and above 50% Red ?(Color the number of %)

Quote Originally Posted by Snyphi View Post
    May you make the number in %of your max Health (Frenzied_Value/max_Hp or something like that) ? and also 0-25% of max health green color 25-50% of max health orange and above 50% Red ?(Color the number of %)
    Yeah I was thinking about making the icon Green if the heal is strong, Yellow if decent and Red if bad. Then I also want the text to display the heal in % of max health like you said. But I merely made this so I have some clue while trying out Guardian.

If I spend more time on my guardian I will make sure to have something like you said made, unless someone beats me to it of course.

Deleted
    Yeah I was thinking about making the icon Green if the heal is strong, Yellow if decent and Red if bad. Then I also want the text to display the heal in % of max health like you said. But I merely made this so I have some clue while trying out Guardian.

If I spend more time on my guardian I will make sure to have something like you said made, unless someone beats me to it of course.
    Maybe its even better to show the % to missing %. For Example if you have 23% Missing Health it shows you green if you can reg 25% of max Health

Deleted
    Really nice Aura

I tried something similar and integrated it into a health bar.

white = current health
    gray = Frenzied hot
    yellow = possible overheal
    dark green = Guardian of Elune talented, but buff not active
    light green = GoE talented and buff present / GoE not talented

The predictive part (green/yellow bar) isn't shown if Frenzied charges amount to zero.
    The whole bar setup is hidden while at maximum health.

http://pastebin.com/bAwWdA1X

Last edited by mmoc5cadf94ec5; 2016-08-01 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyphi View Post
    Maybe its even better to show the % to missing %. For Example if you have 23% Missing Health it shows you green if you can reg 25% of max Health
    Yeah probably, I made it to show % heal of your total health earlier: http://prntscr.com/bzzi4v
    But you could probably make it show % heal of your missing health aswell. Never did try with the colors though, really cba when just trying a spec out. :P

EDIT: actually, out of boredom I did make the color of the icon go:
    Red if heal is less than 10% max health http://image.prntscr.com/image/6fecb...e1f0c41d23.png
    Yellow if heal is more than 10% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/c0554...76c16c07ff.png
    Green if heal is more than 20% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/433ac...202f1ac1e6.png

I am unsure what the values should be at though, have never tanked anything real yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by speku View Post
    Really nice Aura

I tried something similar and integrated it into a health bar.

white = current health
    gray = Frenzied hot
    yellow = possible overheal
    dark green = Guardian of Elune talented, but buff not active
    light green = GoE talented and buff present / GoE not talented

The predictive part (green/yellow bar) isn't shown if Frenzied charges amount to zero.
    The whole bar setup is hidden while at maximum health.

http://pastebin.com/gRFme17m

fuckin' noice
    Last edited by Henriksson; 2016-07-31 at 11:51 PM.

EDIT: actually, out of boredom I did make the color of the icon go:
    Red if heal is less than 10% max health http://image.prntscr.com/image/6fecb...e1f0c41d23.png
    Yellow if heal is more than 10% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/c0554...76c16c07ff.png
    Green if heal is more than 20% max healthhttp://image.prntscr.com/image/433ac...202f1ac1e6.png

Any chance you wouldn't mind sharing that WA for us lazy folk?

Excellent, excellent ideas here - I especially like the overlay on the HP bar. Neat!

I've finished a mod of the Lite version to show heal percentage, but forgot to upload it. Will do later today!