Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's always fun when they release the bulls on the street's and chase and stress them out, good part is when the bulls spear people on the streets, love that part the best.

They should just abandon this cowardly sport once and for all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too bad it didn't kill everyone in the stadium
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a "sport" at all. it's a show where a asshole in a tight outfit and stupid hat has his buddies cruely maime a majestic animal and then he slowly and disgustingly stabs it until they gang up and finally end it's misery. Real fair "fight".....good for the bull....the better man won and I hope more of his colleges do the same.

Deleted
    Go bulls

To hell with matadors and their savage ways

Deleted
    It's a risk you take when entering an occupation in which your job is to bait animals much stronger than you into attacking.

Deleted
    The bulls shouldn't just kill these asshole matadors, but also their families, including children.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    The bulls shouldn't just kill these asshole matadors, but also their families, including children.
    Just a matter of time before children die at the Running of the Bulls, takes a special kind of idiot parents to take your kids there lol, a 17 years old have been killed there that i know.

I can understand the criticism against the practice.
    But celebrating his death is stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    I can understand the criticism against the practice.
    But celebrating his death is stupid.
    Why, these animal abusers should all be gored to death, there is nothing manly about slowly killing the bulls, they also have alot of friends there to help them the moment the cowards are in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurvus View Post
    Bullfighting is disgusting in its entirety.

They torture, mutilate and starve the bull BEFORE the show begins.
    They stab the bull during the show (the guy on the horse).
    Then they play around with it (the guy with the flag).
    Finally the only slightly honorable participants tank the bull's advance.

The bull essentially enters the arena half dead into a fight to the death completely stacked against him.
    Sounds an awful lot like most WoW raid bosses to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladies and gentlemen, I present you the Darwin Award.. Really, it is self inflicted.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Is there a video?
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Why, these animal abusers should all be gored to death
    The practice should stop, and it is slowly dying out.
    But no, they should not be gored. There's absolutely nothing to gain by goring people. Except for your own sick amusement. Bullfighting, like many other entertainment events, serve to give folks a quick violence fix. The problem is not bullfighting: it's violent people like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    The bull won, so hope he isn't killed because of this tragedy. Hope the animal achieves "retirement" for winning that game of death.

That sport couldn't die soon enough.
    Agreed. Why put down the animal for something you're deliberately doing everything in your power to provoke it into? That'd just be silly.

He, quite literally, got what was coming to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Is there a video?
    *graphic*

The practice should stop, and it is slowly dying out.
    But no, they should not be gored. There's absolutely nothing to gain by goring people. Except for your own sick amusement. Bullfighting, like many other entertainment events, serve to give folks a quick violence fix. The problem is not bullfighting: it's violent people like yourself.
    Oh yeah im the problem sitting here in sweden, nah they should all die slowly to like the bulls, and you dont see anyone giving a shit about those matadors outside of spain, even there i dont think they give a damn, they got there quick violence fix by seeing a man getting gored to death after all.

Oh yeah im the problem sitting here in sweden, nah they should all die and you dont see anyone giving a shit about those matadors that are killed outside of spain.
    People like yourself are the problem, yes. People seeking and celebrating bloody, deadly, violence.
    Nobody needs to give a flying fuck about anyone. I certainly don't. I just don't celebrate his death, because I'm a decent human being.

People like yourself are the problem, yes. People seeking and celebrating bloody, deadly, violence.
    Nobody needs to give a flying fuck about anyone. I certainly don't. I just don't celebrate his death, because I'm a decent human being.
    Ehh? all those people going there is just for bloody, deadly violence and you say im the problem? they got their quick violence fix as you said with a man getting gored to death by the bull. It's all good.

Same with the people during Running of the Bulls, they know why they are there and no one gives a shit when they are also gored to death, it's all part of the show yes?

I live in Spain and I hate this tradition, and a huge amount of people hates it too.

I won't celebrate his death, but I'm not sad either. This tradition should dissappear.

Ehh? all those people going there is just for bloody, deadly violence and you say im the problem? they got their quick violence fix as you said with a man getting gored to death by the bull. It's all good.
    You, and them are kindred spirits.