Alliance Forward únto Dawn - EU Silvermoon - Semi Hardcore Weekend Raiding Recruitment

Forward únto Dawn is a friendly, diverse guild that welcomes all players of all backgrounds on Silvermoon EU for semi hardcore weekend raiding

4/13 M recruiting fun relaxed members for heroic/mythic raiding on Fri & Sat 8:15pm - 11:30 as we end WoD with the intention of building a good, strong, stable, positive team for Legion. Lf a guild you can call home? That's us!

Breaking the "weekend raider" stereotype. Most weekend raiding guilds I have seen are mostly social raiding with average to little progress. This guild is focused on progress as a priority and a positive environment, fun and fairness.

My aim: as one part of RL partnership is focused on recruiting those very rare players that are incredibly fun to play with and bring great vibes but also bring the performance, enthusiasm and skill with them. At the moment we have a strong stable team of about +- 22 people with a few trials and dormant players waiting for legion in between.

Progress focused. However, our leaders have strong moral compasses and a moral code of conduct that enables us to address bad attitudes and abuse of any players within our team and guild/family.

Environment focused. However, our strong set of raid rules reward those that are dedicated and show enthusiasm. Fair loot systems that work on reward, not punishment.

If you are interested in chatting to me about joining, please contact me on my bnet tag

Needed classes as follows:
    Druid (Balance) (High prio)
    Warlock (any) (High prio)

Druid (Feral) (Medium prio)
    Deathknight (any DPS) (Low prio)
    Rogue (any DPS) (Low prio)
    Monk (Windwalker) (Low prio)

Ibisian#2809
    Kind regards, Nephithoth

List of recommended/required addons/software:
    TeamSpeak3 client (required)
    DeadlyBossMods (required)
    AskMrRobot (required)
    IskarAssist (recommended)
    Icognito (not required)
    Exorsus Raid tools (required)
    Last edited by Ibisian; 2016-08-17 at 05:45 AM. Reason: better wording, clearer

Minaax Human tank pala 730 ilvl 13/13 HC 5/13 MY silvermoon
    Minaa#2142
    i am looking for a weekend guild ( fri-sat ) for a year now

Minaax has found home with us so we have a pala tank. Any DPS with tank OS though is still welcome

- - - Updated - - -

Original post edited to reveal more information about our guild and to change what classes are still required.

I have updated the required classes Leave a comment or add me on bnet for a chat.

Post updated to reflect recent progress and required classes