Page 1 of 2
LastLast

'Mongo Faceroll' Needs To Die!

I realize macros are fun and have a place in WoW though some players go full out brain dead using macros .. I really don't like that ability stacking can be used in a macro .. I have no issues with stacking but think it should require a button press for each and every individual ability .. Thoughts?

The problem there is less about macro's in general, but that specific combination.
    Should one example result in everyone else suffering, or would it be better directed towards a resolution in that one case.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Removing it would change nothing, people would simply reimplement it with macro keyboards /mouses or use other software solutions. You would merely give a smaller group an advantage over the average person.

meh if they want to publicly flaunt how bad they are by using these then why not?

how about fixing the underlying problems instead?
    cds too stronk, no cds 3w34k5me

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of the video?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    I realize macros are fun and have a place in WoW though some players go full out brain dead using macros .. I really don't like that ability stacking can be used in a macro .. I have no issues with stacking but think it should require a button press for each and every individual ability .. Thoughts?

this is on wod.... not legion... also this is just you guys where inprepared it seems going up against a combo, with insane gear

so this has mostly been fixed in legion

also notice how they instantly once they know the macro, beat them in 1v1?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-13 at 01:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    this is on wod.... not live... also this is just you guys where inprepared it seems going up against a combo, with insane gear

WoD is not currently live?

this is on wod.... not live... also this is just you guys where inprepared it seems going up against a combo, with insane gear

also notice how they instantly once they know the macro, beat them in 1v1?
    Indeed, and holy hell, that video

Horrible music
    Horrible UI

There was literally nothing good about the video

It's pretty much a:

"QQ I can't faceroll everything lawl"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    WoD is not currently live?
    sorry ment to say "legion" but yeah, this issue has mostly been fixed in legion

- - - Updated - - -

how much you wanna bet this is the op's video and he just wanted to make a thread and complain to try and promote it :P?

go to my twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/plaguestorm172 and buy my merch, fund me on my gofundmepage, and im making a kickstarter for my letsplay channel, so you guys can pay me, so i can start my job as a youtuber (people have made kickstarters for this....) oh and donate to my patreon 100$ a video, and after i make 5 10 minute videos a day for a week straight i will send you a custom phone message where i say "please leave a message" so all your friends are confused who they are calling
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-13 at 01:42 PM.

sorry ment to say "legion" but yeah, this issue has mostly been fixed in legion

- - - Updated - - -

how much you wanna bet this is the op's video and he just wanted to make a thread and complain to try and promote it :P?

go to my twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/plaguestorm172 and buy my merch, fund me on my gofundmepage, and im making a kickstarter for my letsplay channel, so you guys can pay me, so i can start my job as a youtuber (people have made kickstarters for this....)
    You forgot Patreon, these "justice" type people complaining about stuff that goes bad for em always have a patreon

7+ Year Old Account
    ty, changed that for ya ;'3

At first i thought it was legion video, then i just thought, wait a minute how does a lock get one shot and why would someone go feral to win? Then it hit me, thats WoD. This video display 2 problems, 1 the bad players with their stacking macro sucking. 2 the shitty druid with full self heals surviving stuff without a healer in the arena. Lets just say legion fixes both of these idiocy for the most part.

My take away from the video is that feral is way too strong. You have a rogue and warrior on you and don't even hit 25% through stun to DR, but you turn on the fury and your dots finish him alone. Clearly the issue is at hand is the macro amirite?

not sure what msg are you trying to pass on XD 2x Locks will get pwned by most 2x melee, also not sure why Fury wanted to 1v1 Feral, wars one of the worst dps classes in game for 1v1 and finally if those guys were half good, they would not split dps between u and lock with their cds popped and just globaled your feral, cuz u know... ferals die in a stun vs good players =)

7+ Year Old Account
    WoD pvp in a nutshell.

Deleted
    And Legion is even worse in regards to pure damage. You will see your life bar be halved within a split second of an opener. Its WotLK'd levels right now

Deleted
    Thank christ its almost over, even as a ret thats sayin something.

To be honest, while WoD's pvp is possibly the worst pvp ever, including first two weeks of WoTLK, feral whining at people who roflstomp other people is the stupidest and most idiotic thing I've ever seen on this forums.

Get ready for the same, if not more, levels of wreckage in legion though. B.Hole is still a game designer, ya know.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Thank christ its almost over, even as a ret thats sayin something.
    As a Ret, why? In Legion Ret looks worst than in WOD