Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I don't think its that Hillary Clinton is against Bernie sanders ideas, its just that she doesn't think its realistic to get them passed as bills.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think this election may yet turn out to be a great one for conservative voters.

Liberal candidate? Not detected. Yeah yeah Bernie sure, but he won't be the nominee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Being pro-business is right wing, being pro-strict state regulation is progressive.
    Nope, being 'pro-business' is not an inherent side of either right or left. Workers rights are not anti-business...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Can somebody guve doecifics withought having to watch some Republican propaganda video?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Nope, being 'pro-business' is not an inherent side of either right or left. Workers rights are not anti-business...
    Okay so left wingers can be pro-business? Good to know.

Also I prefer them being socially progressive, financially conservative.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-11 at 10:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    She didn't get support from her Conservative democrats so she switched to conservative republicans
    Conservative republicans, like Ayn Rand and Barry Goldwater, have spoken out against her religous basis, far louder than any democrat. In fact, both have said that Reagan's shift to it, killed conservative movement in US.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    She wouldn't have if the Liberal Democrats hadn't chased her out.
    Lol. Oh yes she would have even if we were to accept your claims she was chased out. The GOP is her natural home.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Hillary lied and you are surprised how?

10+ Year Old Account

I prefer them being socially progressive, financially conservative.
    Neither right wing or left wing is inherently anti or pro-business. They approach it from different perspectives...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol. Oh yes she would have even if we were to accept your claims she was chased out. The GOP is her natural home.
    It wasn't until Reagan. That's when GOP switched to focus on religion, which created a home for her, that previously didn't exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Neither right wing or left wing is inherently anti or pro-business. They approach it from different perspectives...
    Okay, but most Democrats are pro-business right? Meaning the economy would be nearly the same regardless of which side is in control.

Of the two conservative parties in America, The Democrats are my preferred. Sure wish there was a single liberal party though.

7+ Year Old Account

Also I prefer them being socially progressive, financially conservative.
    Left wing =/= Democrat
    Left wing =/= Progressive

Paul Ryan's plan is very left wing, and he is a republican.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't really expecting a full transformation never did. I was waiting until I see it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Did people just expect her to transform into Bernie Sanders or something?
    That's the thing - most people with a brain know they made a deal to meet in the middle. Bernie, in his own words, was happy as he got 80% of his campaign platform as now part of thenprimary Democratic platform.

This is just reeking of sour grape desperation of conservatives hoping to turn a couple more bernie supporters via exaggerated mudslinging
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-07-11 at 10:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, but most Democrats are pro-business right? Meaning the economy would be nearly the same regardless of which side is in control.
    I doubt it would be same. GOP focuses on trickle down theory, where deregulation and tax cuts on business would trickle down. Democrats are not far off from the same ideal, but tossing a bone to the populace once in a while. A pretty good comparison is Bush bail out through TARP and Obama's through Dodd-Frank.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    Of the two conservative parties in America, The Democrats are my preferred. Sure wish there was a single liberal party though.
    The Green party is left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Just as the GOP is Hillary's natural home, what's your point? Oh you don't have one. You just can't comprehend that conservatives and liberals are in both parties. I am sorry I shattered your notions that democrats are perfect.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merie View Post
    There will never be one because they all expect someone else to do it for them

7+ Year Old Account
    Republican economic ideas are vastly different than Democractic ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't until Reagan. That's when GOP switched to focus on religion, which created a home for her, that previously didn't exist.
    Yep. Remember very well when the Moral Majority (which was neither) and others took them down a path they will never recover from.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Can somebody guve doecifics withought having to watch some Republican propaganda video?
    Well thanks to the dogmatic blindness of modern conservatives, they see "compromise as defeat".

So Bernie getting a few planks in the current platform is seen by conservatives as a defeat for Bernie, because he didnt get to rewrite the whole platform in his image.

So its internet conservatives trying to dog-whistle the die-hard BErniebros, who seem to hate compromise as well.